Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Got it! Welcome to the swap!!:)

Thank you!!! I am very excited... my kiddos are going to be surprised... that is if I can continue to keep it a secret.

I do have one question, when it gets close do you email me the information for the person following me for the box label if the next person does not come on the same day? Just trying to get it clear in my head how this works since I am a newbie at all this Disney stuff.

Thanks also to whomever added the coffee pot. I have been on the look out for one, so now I will just keep my eyes open for a toaster :wizard:

Thank you!!! I am very excited... my kiddos are going to be surprised... that is if I can continue to keep it a secret.

I do have one question, when it gets close do you email me the information for the person following me for the box label if the next person does not come on the same day? Just trying to get it clear in my head how this works since I am a newbie at all this Disney stuff.

Thanks also to whomever added the coffee pot. I have been on the look out for one, so now I will just keep my eyes open for a toaster :wizard:

Yes. Regardless of if you are able to swap in person, or if you have to leave it in LS for the next swapper you will get the contact info. for the swapper before and after you in the swap. I will send out an e-mail with that info as well as a swapping protocol sheet to print out and take with you to Pop.

Just heard from Trinity524. She picked up the fridge from LS and is good to go!

Now just hoping to fill the Oct 9-20th spot so I can send out some more e-mails: )

Hello Krystal -

We changed our dates so that we are now leaving on 9/4 instead of 9/1. Can I extend my fridge dates, please?

We will actually be arriving on the 26th ... I see someone has the fridge til the 27th which is cool ... maybe we can face to face swap.

Thanks!

Just heard from Trinity524. She picked up the fridge from LS and is good to go!

Now just hoping to fill the Oct 9-20th spot so I can send out some more e-mails: )

Did you not get my confirmation information for 10-10 through 10-16?

I just saw this and was concerned that you didn't receive it.

Thanks

Hello Krystal -

We changed our dates so that we are now leaving on 9/4 instead of 9/1. Can I extend my fridge dates, please?

We will actually be arriving on the 26th ... I see someone has the fridge til the 27th which is cool ... maybe we can face to face swap.

Thanks!

Yep! I'll mark the change on the list.

I checked page 72 and there isn't anyone listed for May 28th to June 8th. May I have that spot if it is still available?

Please read post 1 and send me a PM with your confirmation number. After you do that you're in!:goodvibes

Did you not get my confirmation information for 10-10 through 10-16?

I just saw this and was concerned that you didn't receive it.

Thanks

So sorry. Yes, I have it. Sorry about that. My mistake. You are 100% in!
:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for letting us use the fridge for the time we were there. It was wonderful being able to come in and have cold water in the afternoon. I added some Mickey heads/hands to the box. I do have pictures of the box to add I just have to find them and upload them. Again, thank you so much!

Thanks so much for letting us use the fridge for the time we were there. It was wonderful being able to come in and have cold water in the afternoon. I added some Mickey heads/hands to the box. I do have pictures of the box to add I just have to find them and upload them. Again, thank you so much!

Thank you! This swap wouldn't be going if it wasn't thanks to the great swappers who have participated, and followed through with the swap. Glad it worked out so well for you!

Hi!
Sorry, I tried to PM you but I'm a new DISer so I can't yet!
From the last updated list I saw, you still have 2/11-2/18 available;is that the case? Let me know, please! If so, I defnitely would like to reserve it. Paying out trip off this week...Yay!!!
Thanks so much,
Liz

I'd love to get in on the swap (we're at WDW from 12/3 - 12/13) however, I'm a little concerned - I've gone through the entire swap list from the budget board, and I'm seeing several people signed up for 2 and 3 different fridge swaps for the same dates.

For example - UkieMouse is signed up for this swap (swap 3 on the list) on 11/29 - 12/7, for GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Maker Swap (swap 6 on the list), and for the *Nost So Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot swap (swap 17 on the list) for the same dates. I realize that sometimes people need 2 fridges if they have 2 rooms, but is it really fair for them to take up 3 different swaps?

I realize that I didn't buy the fridges, but it seems a bit unfair that more people aren't able to get in on the swaps because one person/family is on 3 different lists, possibly because they just want to make sure they get one.

Even if we aren't able to participate in a swap while we're at Pop, if me saying something allows others to be able to get in on the swaps, then something good has occured.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter