Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Ok so for future reference: I only update the list every week or so. I have a handy dandy calendar that I use to keep things straight until I update the list. The date I last updated the list is on page 72. So if you look at the list and see your name isn't on there YET it's because I haven't updated it for a few days.

Check it out!!!

Post 1 has some pictures of our NEW FRIDGE!:cool1:

Thank you to the previous 2 swappers who helped get the fridge swapable:)

picked up fridge from luggage services without any problems.

just wanted to mention to doug that there is NO coffee machine in case he changed his mind about bringing one since it was mentioned earlier that there might be one.

picked up fridge from luggage services without any problems.

just wanted to mention to doug that there is NO coffee machine in case he changed his mind about bringing one since it was mentioned earlier that there might be one.

Glad you didn't have any problems. Thanks for the update! Have a fun time in WDW!!!

We just booked our vacation for May 28-June 3rd 2011, just wondering if the fridge is available May for these dates:)

Thank You

Hi, we are going to be at POP from Dec. 18th- Dec. 25th. Please let me know if the fridge is available for any or all the time. I will be happy to PM you my information.
Thank you!!!

If my dates are still available (Dec 6th-10th) and most of them seem to be available from what I can see in page 72 ;) I'd like to join the swap. We booked our first on-site trip yesterday ! :cool1:

Thanks!

We just booked our vacation for May 28-June 3rd 2011, just wondering if the fridge is available May for these dates:)

Thank You

Send me your confirmation info and you're in!:thumbsup2
Also read post 1:goodvibes

Hi, we are going to be at POP from Dec. 18th- Dec. 25th. Please let me know if the fridge is available for any or all the time. I will be happy to PM you my information.
Thank you!!!

It's available Dec 18-22. If you want it please read post 1 and send me your confirmation info. ;)

If my dates are still available (Dec 6th-10th) and most of them seem to be available from what I can see in page 72 ;) I'd like to join the swap. We booked our first on-site trip yesterday ! :cool1:

Thanks!

It's available the 7-10th. Read post 1 and send me your confirmation info and I'll add you to the swap :)

I am interested in 1-2-11 to 1-9-11 if it is still open.

thanks.

Those dates are taken. Just filled them. LMK if you want to be an alternate.

Ok I just updated the list. I also think I answered all the questions I received via PM or on this thread. Please let me know if I forgot anyone!

Ok I just updated the list. I also think I answered all the questions I received via PM or on this thread. Please let me know if I forgot anyone!

04/27 - 09/01 * GoofySon'sMom Confirmed

As much as I would love to be in WDW from April thru Sept, I will really only be there 8/27 - 9/01. :laughing:

I know it is just a typo but man, is it ever wishful thinking. If only I would win the lottery! :goodvibes

04/27 - 09/01 * GoofySon'sMom Confirmed

As much as I would love to be in WDW from April thru Sept, I will really only be there 8/27 - 9/01. :laughing:

I know it is just a typo but man, is it ever wishful thinking. If only I would win the lottery! :goodvibes

Wow! That would be some vacation though wouldn't it:lmao:

Thanks for letting me know I'll get that changed

NEW OPENING:

I now have an opening from Sept. 15-19th. I have contacted the alternate for those dates to see if they don't want it. But if they don't respond by the 29th it's up for grabs.

Sure hope we can fill the October gap as well! Looks like October 9-20 is open before I get there. That's a long time for the fridge to sit in luggage services.

Just sent e-mails to:
Uncle.Jr (few days ago)
Douglas Bray (yesterday or day before)
Leeanne
parkers*momma

Will be sending out the rest of the Sept e-mails shortly so be on the look out.

Have you finished sending out the September emails? If so, I've missed mine. Could you please re-send?

Thanks!!

Have you finished sending out the September emails? If so, I've missed mine. Could you please re-send?

Thanks!!

No. Haven't sent your yet. I was waiting to see if the 15-18 would fill before I send out more. I'm going to give it a few more days. If you want to PM the swappers before and after you go for it though. The e-mail just has some last minute tips, swapping protocol, swapper contact info., my contact info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter