Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

We will be staying at Pop for January 9-16th. Please let me know if the fridge is available for then? Thanks! I can PM you right away with all of my info.

Yes, it's available for those dates. Please read post 1 about confirming and swapper responsabilities. Then you can PM your info to me. :thumbsup2

I need fridge from 11/27/09-11/29/09. LMK

Sorry. Already have someone signed up for those dates.

Do you have February 13th - 20th 2010 open? I was actually the 2nd swapper back in August 2007! I'm Happy to see it is still going strong!

Hey Krystal
My dates switched a little bit we added an extra day so I will take it the November 20- Dec 1 if possible. Let me know if that is okay. Thanks!

Hey Krystal
My dates switched a little bit we added an extra day so I will take it the November 20- Dec 1 if possible. Let me know if that is okay. Thanks!

Sure. You'll just have to contact the person who's using it now and let them know your new check in date. I'll send out an e-mail right now with your fridge contact info.;)

DO you still have availablilty. I am there 11/27-12/4. Is 27th-29th still available?

Is there an opening for April 19-26,2010? My family and I will be staying at POP during that time.

Thanks!

I saw on the main page that these dates are available. 12/11 - 12/26 * AVAILABLE... If so I would love to have the fridge from 12/13 - 12/17 at the POP. Thank you very much.

Would like to join swap for dates april 17- april 23 2010. please let me know if this is available and PM me anything I need to know

Is there an opening for April 19-26,2010? My family and I will be staying at POP during that time.

Thanks!
I'll put you on the list: ) Please check post 1 about swapper responsibilities and confirming.

I am interested

can't pm or email - not enough posts
Do you need 2010 dates?

I saw on the main page that these dates are available. 12/11 - 12/26 * AVAILABLE... If so I would love to have the fridge from 12/13 - 12/17 at the POP. Thank you very much.

Sorry, fridge is taken during those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter