Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Trying to get a hold of you so we can get the fridge passed off to the zelda64. If you read this please call me so I can get that info to you. I've left you a few messages . . . .

Contacted BrooklynnsMommy and she'll get the fridge to the luggage dept. so that zelda64 can have it when he checks in.

Sent out e-mails to zelda64 and Fatima1922 with the info you'll need to print out and bring to Pop with you. LMK if you don't get the e-mail.

Also, waiting for everyone else on the list to confirm. If you are on the list for Sept or Oct I need you to confirm ASAP.

Contacted BrooklynnsMommy and she'll get the fridge to the luggage dept. so that zelda64 can have it when he checks in.

Sent out e-mails to zelda64 and Fatima1922 with the info you'll need to print out and bring to Pop with you. LMK if you don't get the e-mail.

Also, waiting for everyone else on the list to confirm. If you are on the list for Sept or Oct I need you to confirm ASAP.

thank you very much foe organizing this!

thank you very much foe organizing this!

No prob :goodvibes

I'm out of town now and my internet connection is sloooow so I'll be responding to any pm's later today or tomorrow when I get home. And I'll be sending out some more confimation e-mails at that time as well.

Still need to fill most of November if anyone's interested . . . . .

DH said we can try to head to a Deluxe resort this year if there is a great code! :cool1:

So in the light of that, please remove us from the fridge swap for January.

Thank you so much for your help - I hope someone can use it at that time!!! :goodvibes

DH said we can try to head to a Deluxe resort this year if there is a great code! :cool1:

So in the light of that, please remove us from the fridge swap for January.

Thank you so much for your help - I hope someone can use it at that time!!! :goodvibes

Ok, thanks for letting me know.:goodvibes

Got mine, thanks! And if you don't hear back from Jazzi2559, I can use the fridge thru 9/13 (I PM'd you about that earlier). Thanks!

Got mine, thanks! And if you don't hear back from Jazzi2559, I can use the fridge thru 9/13 (I PM'd you about that earlier). Thanks!

Sorry rumrunnergirl but I replied. I wish I could let u use it another day but only one out of the four kids can drink cow's milk; 2 drink soy and 1 lactose free milk. They all need yogurt to keep their tummys happy.

Douglas Bray

So now all of the August and Sept should have received e-mails about the swap. I'll send out the Oct. e-mails at the end of the month.

Still looking to fill a LOT of openings from Oct 25-November 29th. Who wants a free fridge at Pop?

Hello, Just planned a last minute weekend at the POP from Aug 14th to the 17th. I tried to PM but said it was full. If the fridge is still available for Fri and Sat. the 14th &15th please let me know.

Hello, Just planned a last minute weekend at the POP from Aug 14th to the 17th. I tried to PM but said it was full. If the fridge is still available for Fri and Sat. the 14th &15th please let me know.

Sorry, it's not available.

ty for the quick reply. For just the weekend my cooler will be fine. Since I am driving I can bring a nice one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter