Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

loudan,

The reason you can't pm yet is because your post count is too low. I think you have to have like 8-10 posts before you can pm. So check out the DIS some more and then you should be able to pm. To pm you can right click on my user name and there should be an option to pm. But you have to have a higher post count before you can do that.

I'll put you down on our swap for Nov. 11-17th (you wouldn't by chance need it on the 10th would you? Then you could swap in person with Kimberlyfamilyfv). Then after you have more posts under your belt you can pm me to confirm the dates. Or you could e-mail me directly: krystalleigh1@yahoo.com to confirm. What I need to confirm the dates are:

1. Real name on reservation (not your DIS name)
2. Confirmation #
3. Dates
4. e-mail address
5. Phone # (preferably a cell phone where you can be reached while at WDW)
6. Also check out the first post of the thread and let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the swap!!:grouphug:

loudan,

The reason you can't pm yet is because your post count is too low. I think you have to have like 8-10 posts before you can pm. So check out the DIS some more and then you should be able to pm. To pm you can right click on my user name and there should be an option to pm. But you have to have a higher post count before you can do that.

I'll put you down on our swap for Nov. 11-17th (you wouldn't by chance need it on the 10th would you? Then you could swap in person with Kimberlyfamilyfv). Then after you have more posts under your belt you can pm me to confirm the dates. Or you could e-mail me directly: krystalleigh1@yahoo.com to confirm. What I need to confirm the dates are:

1. Real name on reservation (not your DIS name)
2. Confirmation #
3. Dates
4. e-mail address
5. Phone # (preferably a cell phone where you can be reached while at WDW)
6. Also check out the first post of the thread and let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the swap!!:grouphug:

Krystal, I just sent you the informations thanks

Just confirmed you, loudan :thumbsup2

The swap calendar is lookin' good! :cheer2: The biggest gap we have this year is Sept. 29-Oct 5th, and I just don't get why no one wants those dates. It's free.

I e-mailed dward1961 to see how the fridge swap went for here and here's what she had to say:

When I arrived at Pop I called Dina (ScholzieDB) she was not at the resort, when she returned she and her family brought the fridge to our room. She was in building 4 we were in building 7. On our departure day I brought the fridge to the Luggage area, the first Cast Member I spoke to wasn't sure if I could leave a package for a guest checking in on the next day. He went to get another Cast Member who took the fridge and gave me a guest luggage receipt which had my name, number pf pieces and he even wrote on the reciept that it was a fridge. I put Pamela's info on the paper that was attached to the side of the fridge. On Sept 4th Pamela called me and said when she checked in they did not have anything for her. I returned her call to explain what had happened she was at MGM. I told her if she still had a problem when she returned to Pop to give me a call and I would give her the receipt number.
One of the previous swappers had left a dog and set of lights to decorate the window, I left them in the fridge.

So, I'm assuming since pamrob never called dward1961 back, that she got the fridge. From what I hear that tends to happen a lot. Luggage services says they can't find a package, but then a short while later POOF it appears. Just part of the whole Disney magic, I guess. :rolleyes: But, really, they probablly have several fridges being held at once at luggage services with all the swaps going on. They must be a little overwhelmed with it all. But it's good to know that dward1961 was able to get a receipt from Pop. I wasn't completely sure that Pop was still doing that, but it's good to know that they are. To all future swappers: IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE FRIDGE AT LUGGAGE SERVICES PLEASE GET A RECEIPT. That may help locate the fridge should it get lost in the shuffle.

UPDATE! UPDATE!!

Pamrob did finally get the fridge. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I just got a call from her. Now I can sleep peacefully tonight. Whew! She did say that she never got the coffee pot from the coffee pot swap she was signed up for though. :confused3

I would LOVE it from 9/29-10/5. Are the dates still available? How do I confirm? Thank you sooo much!

ATTN SWAPPERS:

Well my time organizing the swap has come to an end.:hourglass I'll be leaving for WDW in a little over a week :cool1: , so dkferret will now be taking over the swap as organizer. I'll be updating the first thread shortly to reflect that she's the new swap leader and she'll be re-posting our swap list later on in this same thread (that way she can edit it herself if she needs to).

I've loved being the swap organizer and you have all been great swappers (or soon to be swappers). Hope you all have very magical vacations!:wizard:

UPDATE! UPDATE!!

Pamrob did finally get the fridge. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I just got a call from her. Now I can sleep peacefully tonight. Whew! She did say that she never got the coffee pot from the coffee pot swap she was signed up for though. :confused3

We did get the fridge. However, we ended up in a handicapped king room so we had a small fridge anyway. There seems to be some communication issues between the front desk who actually makes the notations on the reservations and luggage services where the packages were kept. We packaged up the fridge, left it with luggage services but also took a note to the front desk to have a notation made for the next swapper. Hopefully things will smooth out!

We did get the fridge. However, we ended up in a handicapped king room so we had a small fridge anyway. There seems to be some communication issues between the front desk who actually makes the notations on the reservations and luggage services where the packages were kept. We packaged up the fridge, left it with luggage services but also took a note to the front desk to have a notation made for the next swapper. Hopefully things will smooth out!

That's a great idea. Would you mind pm-ing dkferret about how you did that? Maybe she can make it part of the fridge swapping protocol letter.

Also, pamrob, thanks for not giving up on the fridge when it didn't turn up right away. :thumbsup2

Hello, I have the fridge from 9/29-10/5 and I haven't received any contact information for the person who has the fridge before me. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks sooo much.

Hello, I have the fridge from 9/29-10/5 and I haven't received any contact information for the person who has the fridge before me. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks sooo much.

Hey guangs,

I'll send you the information in a little while when I get to work. I'm having an annoying problem with my own computer and the computer guys there will be able to fix it for me. I'll email you from my work computer. Hang in there. Thanks.

I am relisting the swap list here so that I can update it as needed.

Thank you to Krystal for all of your hard work. Have a magical vacation!

Those who are interested, please pm me with the following info: full name on reservation, cell number (number you'll have when in WDW) confirmation # and e-mail address. Out of consideration for other swappers please only join one fridge swap.

Here's the list:

08/07 - 08/14 * turning40withmickey Confirmed and PAID
08/14 - 08/27 * SchotzieDB - Confirmed and PAID
08/27 - 09/03 * dward1961 - Confirmed and PAID
09/04 - 09/08 * pamrob - Confirmed and PAID
09/08 - 09/15 * renae0118 - Confirmed and PAID
09/15 - 09/17 * Lord Fantasius - Confirmed and PAID
09/17 - 09/24 * krystalleigh1 - Confirmed and PAID
09/24 - 09/29 * karensokool - Confirmed and PAID
09/29 - 10/05 * guangs - Confirmed
10/05 - 10/13 * splash5 - Confirmed
10/15 - 10/23 * princessjv - Confirmed
10/24 - 10/29 * The Three Cabs - Confirmed
11/01 - 11/06 * Bell30012 - Confirmed
11/07 - 11/10 * Kimberlyfamilyfv - Confirmed
11/11 - 11/17 * loudan - Confirmed
11/20 - 11/25 * mh1973 - Confirmed
11/26 - 11/30 * mmkk - Confirmed
12/02 - 12/09 * dkferret - Confirmed
12/09 - 12/15 * Creola - Confirmed
12/15 - 12/19 * Hmk012 - Confirmed
12/19 - 01/05 * 17march2005 - Confirmed

SEE PAGE 22 FOR UPDATED 2008 LISTING

01/09 - 01/13 * aldisneygrl - Confirmed
01/18 - 01/29 * rebeccalancaster - Confirmed
01/29 - 02/05 * famof4 - Confirmed
02/05 - 02/10 * vallamen - Confirmed
02/10 - 02/24 * AVAILABLE
02/24 - 03/04 * Mayli - Confirmed
03/04 - 03/15 * AVAILABLE
03/15 - 03/22 * tiggeraholic - Confirmed
03/22 - 03/29 * CdnDisneyBride08 - Confirmed
03/30 - 04/03 * twincitieserrands - Confirmed
04/03 - 04/13 * AVAILABLE
04/13 - 04/19 * Froggie Gurl - Confirmed
04/19 - 04/26 * AVAILABLE
04/26 - 05/02 * Douglas Bray
05/02 - 05/10 * Sinboy - Confirmed
05/10 - 05/17 * whatacrew08 - Confirmed
05/17 - 05/27 * AVAILABLE
05/27 - 06/04 * slduck - Confirmed
06/04 - 06/21 * AVAILABLE
06/21 - 06/25 * mommyofthreeboys - Confirmed
06/25 - 07/09 * whoopnshoot - Confirmed
07/14 - 07/18 * grumpy&princess - Confirmed
07/18 - 07/26 * AVAILABLE
07/26 - 08/01 * Mellgonzales - Confirmed
08/03 - 08/10 * torinsmom
08/10 - 08/23 * AVAILABLE
08/23 - 09/02 * GoofySon'sMom - Confirmed
09/02 - 09/07 * AVAILABLE
09/07 - 09/17 * krystalleigh1
09/21 - 09/28 * dward1961 - Confirmed
09/28 - 11/06 * AVAILABLE
11/06 - 11/11 * kimberlyfamilyfv
11/30 - 12/06 * jmcdc - Confirmed
12/10 - 12/17 * fakereadhed - Confirmed

Please see page 1 for general information about the fridge.

Checking in!!

Just got back from WDW and the week went so fast!:sad1:

Anyway, I had no problems with the fridge. I swapped in person both times with the people before and after me.

The fridge is in excellent condition as well as the box. Both are like new still. There were also some extras that came along with the fridge from previous swappers who had passed the stuff along hoping someone would use it. Off of the top of my head there was: some Tide detergent, some lgmh's, a string of lights for decorating the window, some other small snack type items.

The fridge and box are lightweight but rather bulky. You could get it to your room without a luggage cart as it's not that heavy.

One last thing. Somehow I forgot to add the duct tape to the fridge box and took it home with me. So if another swapper could bring a roll of that along at some point it would be great. Since the box is in such good shape now it may not be needed in the immediate future but will be needed at some point. Also the box will need some more blank paper pretty soon. That way if and when it's left at luggage assistance then the paper can be used to write the info. for the next swappper on it.

Well, that's it. Hope you all have a great time at Pop!

Hey all you POP fridge swappers for October and November - there is a POP coffee pot swap going on that is open for most of October and November. I want it for December, but if October and November dates don't get filled in, it won't be around for me and those after me. Anyone interested in a coffee pot too????? It's free . . . . (just bring some coffee grounds).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter