Kroger US/IOA gift cards

Ninnygunk

Mouseketeer
Just wondering about these cards I keep hearing about. How many days is the $89.99 good for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be our first trip & we need help planning!!

Just wondering about these cards I keep hearing about. How many days is the $89.99 good for? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be our first trip & we need help planning!!

If you don't have them yet, go find them. Some Krogers have them on the gift racks.

They are good for 7 consecutive days once activated. This also includes admission to CityWalk. Try your Kroger store giftcard rack. They have a picture of Spiderman on them & clearly indicate they are 89.99+tax. You may also want to check with the person in charge of stocking the giftcard rack as I did; mine was kind enough to set aside 8 for me till I could go pick them up the next day. I actually began calling the Kroger stores near me before getting out in the car. Good luck! :)

PS. I've also been checking other stores that carry giftcards & will post if I find any, so far none at Rite-Aid

I live in Maryville TN (South of Knoxville) and we have quite a few 30+ of these cards left and so does the Alcoa store. Surprisingly today though, I was at a Knoxville Kroger off of Pellisippi/Northshore and they had neary a one left! :confused3

They're a lil hard to spot but like the pp said, it has Spiderman on it & is very clearly marked with the $89.99 price. Good luck on your hunt! :thumbsup2

Do these tickets expire? I used them last week and didn't see ane expiration date. I would like to go back next year but don't want to buy these tickets if they won't be good.

They expire 6 days from first use, your tickets are no good anymore if you used them last week

Thank you all so much for the help! The lady I spoke to thought she had seen some but wasn't close to the GC rack to confirm they were there. I'll have to get in my car & hunt them down!!!

Good luck because when they are gone your price will almost double for the same tickets. We still have plenty in my area but we have already bought all we need for the forseeable future.

I meant if I bought new ones. Our Kroger still has plenty left. So I was thinking of buying some more so we can go this summer or next fall. I didn't know if they expire at a certain date (not once they are used).

If you buy and hold them they will not expire until the first day you actually use one, be it months or years from now. Buy a few extra and be a hero to your friends or relatives who don't plan ahead as well as you do. Just make sure you save your receipt and activation slips they give you when you buy them in case there are any questions.

What a great idea! Thank you all again for all of your help! We're still trying to decide between WDW again or US/IOA. The big kids want BIG rides this year. WDW bored them almost senseless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter