Kroger Still Offering All Week Passes for $89.95

Sir Robin Hood

Mouseketeer
If any of you shop at a Kroger grocery store, you'll probably be familiar with how they have a giant middle section with numerous gift cards to many places (mostly restaurants). Well just this past week, I noticed a gift card rack for USF/IOA all week, both parks for still $89.95. I checked for an expiration date on the card but couldn't find one. We won't be back to Orlando until either January or May, but I'm thinking about going back and seeing if it is good until used. If so, I'm picking some up for our trip.

These are obviously old gift cards, but does anybody know if Universal will still accept, especially with no expiration date printed? I'm afraid to call Universal and ask, 'cause they might not know they're still being sold at the lower price, and have them removed.

Kroger operates in many states. How is the person on the other end of the line supposed to know which Kroger has them?

I saw them in my local Kroger (Georgia) last week and I am planning to buy them for my upcoming trip in Sept.

Kroger operates in many states. How is the person on the other end of the line supposed to know which Kroger has them?
They could recall them from all stores due to being outdated. This happens with gift cards quite often. Especially ones with no printed exp. date that the stores forgot to pull at a certan time.

I'm assuming they are still good, and shouldn't expire until 7 days after first use. (?)

They could recall them from all stores due to being outdated. This happens with gift cards quite often. Especially ones with no printed exp. date that the stores forgot to pull at a certan time.

But they couldn't recall them faster than you could buy them.

I stopped by one today. They had Kings Island, Kings Dominion passes and US gift cards - darn!

I bought 3 last week and there are still plenty left at my store. On the card it says $89.95 plus $5.85 (? that's off the top of my head) sales tax, but they didn't charge me any sales tax at all. They may charge it when we convert them to actual tickets, I won't know until then.

I bought 3 last week and there are still plenty left at my store. On the card it says $89.95 plus $5.85 (? that's off the top of my head) sales tax, but they didn't charge me any sales tax at all. They may charge it when we convert them to actual tickets, I won't know until then.

How soon is your trip Purseval? I'd be interested to know if you were charged tax at the gate.

I went grocery shopping at a Georgia Kroger yesterday and went to the gift card rack to see if this Kroger had them. 7 yo DS eyed Spidey several yards away as we walked up to the rack. I look at this rack all the time and had never noticed these before. Are they new??? There were a ton of them. And there were a a couple of different $25 gift cards for Universal, Cat in the Hat and something else I can't recall. There were a bunch of these cards as well.

Great price. I am hoping we can pull off a trip in the near future.

How soon is your trip Purseval? I'd be interested to know if you were charged tax at the gate.

I'm a PAP holder, those cards are for relatives who won't be arriving until March 2010. If I remember I'll ask when I go there Sept. 25 or you could call, tell them you bought a gift card and ask if they charge sales tax when they activate it.

Are those cards at Krogers in Florida? We are going in a couple of weeks and I have a couple of friends that could use them. We do have Kroger here in Texas but ours didn't have4 the cards.

I checked the Orlando zip codes at the Kroger store finder and it came up with nothing. I made another thread offering to bring down cards for people. If you will be here the 25th-26th of September or have someone who can pick them up for you send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter