Kraken & Manta

The only info I can find states JTL has one. Could not find anything on a single rider line for Manta or Kraken.

Don't recall seeing one. My experience and that of the board suggest it really doesn't matter for Kraken as the lines seem to be pretty short.

Kraken is a high throughput coaster, and as such, even when i was there on a really busy saturday once, the queues were no more than 20 mins, so they haven't bothered with a single rider line!

Manta does.

In my experiences I haven't seen a singles line for Manta.Sometimes when you get to the area around the stairs the attendants will ask for a single rider but I can't remember an actual line.I agree about Kraken,it's rare to have waits over 20-25 minutes so a singles line isn't needed.I know Journey to Atlantis has used a singles line but it's not always used.

I believe I've seen a sign near Manta that mentions a single rider line. It is in the general area where you can view your ride photo, the penny press machine, and the game where you can win a plush stingray. :)

Was there yesterday.....Manta has single rider line, but Kraken does not. Waits for Kraken were 60 minutes so people are riding it again. When Manta first opened lines at Kraken almost became nonexistent except for busiest time of year. Amazingly it said 15 minute wait for Manta when we got there just before noon, but it was actually a walk on. It must have been down and just reopened or something. Atlantis had a 70 minute wait.

I posted earlier that Manta doesn't have a singles line and while that used to be true it changed sometime in the last couple of months as I didjust visit the park Friday August 17th and sure enough there it was by the exit and right along the quick queue entrance.Thanks for letting me know about the addition of a singles line,I got on in 5-10 minutes versus the 40 minute wait the standby had.

It's good to hear that a single rider line was added. It can really be frustrating to be in line for a coaster especially one that seats 4 per row and see multiple empty seats in each train going out empty and I wish more parks would add them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter