• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kouzzina!!

Still here at the World and got another ressie for tomorrow night!!! YAY We cancelled Yachtsman Steakhouse for it

I made an adr for Kouzzina the day we arrive (10/24) since it is close to BI. I was second guessing myself but after reading these comments, I'm keeping this adr.:goodvibes

Was anyone else there for breakfast?? Going in October and can't wait!! I'm a tad obsessed with Iron Chef America and I LOVE watching Cat! Wanted to know if anyone had anything to say about what I should order from the breakfast menu! It all looks so good, but I'm kind of leaning towards the classic golden waffle....

:banana:

Was anyone else there for breakfast?? Going in October and can't wait!! I'm a tad obsessed with Iron Chef America and I LOVE watching Cat! Wanted to know if anyone had anything to say about what I should order from the breakfast menu! It all looks so good, but I'm kind of leaning towards the classic golden waffle....

I had the waffle with whipped mascarpone cheese back in April. Nice!! DW really enjoyed the blueberry pancakes. Will definitely have breakfast there a couple times when we return end of October. Looking forward to our first Kouzzina dinner as well.

Loved it! Kick things off with the sampler platter. After that I had the triple-combination plate...Cinnamon chicken, greek lasagna and a Lamb burger...realy delicious. Wife had the Spiro Greek salad and picked on the sampler...a nice bottle of Chianti topped things off.

can you order some desserts to go? Like just walk up and ask, without dining there.

I haven't tried the waffles, but we enjoyed everything we did try for breakfast on our last visit. I had a breakfast flatbread and my boyfriend had the stacked Kouzzina breakfast, which was fantastic. We'll be having breakfast there again on our next trip and hope that the rest of the menu is as good as our last meal there led us to believe.

can you order some desserts to go? Like just walk up and ask, without dining there.

I don't think it's possible to order desserts from the hostess stand, but the restaurant is flanked by the Boardwalk Bakery and Seashore Sweets, so there are other nearby options for a "to go" dessert.

The whole fish was one of the best meals I have had at Disney in many years.

As for the dessert and started I found them very disappointing.
The soup tasted like soup from a can and the dessert donuts tasted old and reheated.

I will go back, but I will only get the fish next time.

TS restaurants at Disney are not set up for to-go orders, whether dessert or anything else. If you get a table, you can order a dessert and then ask them to package it for you. But you have to order from a server at a table (or at the bar, for restaurants that have them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter