• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kouzzina vs Cape May for dinner?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
:confused:Hi! can't stop second guessing my ADR"S!:scared1: Must be a sickness!:rotfl: Just wondering if anyone has any recent reviews of Kouzzina or Cape May to help me decide between the two?? :confused: Thanks for any input!

I have never been to Kouzzina, but have eaten at Cape May on three different occassions over two years. The most recent time was last month. Cape May is a typical seafood buffet. IMO, it ranks up with the best seafood buffets I have been to, and I live near Myrtle Beach. It's also in an awesome location, but then again, so is Kouzzina.

We ate at both on our last vacation. :goodvibes Both were very good. I would think you would have to decide if you wanted a buffet meal or order from the menu. I don't think you can go wrong with whichever you decide. Have a great vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter