Kouzzina review

pandv_2000

Mouseketeer
I seem to be struggling to find any reviews on this restaurant. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance!

I can give you our views. Went in October. Booked the trip two weeks beforehand which is something we've never done before so we had to be flexible wiht our bookings. Kouzzina hadn't long been open and so we got a reservation there.

Had the best meal of my entire life!!! Honestly it was amazing.

The restaurant ambience is fine, open kitchen, wooden tables. Nothing special but clean and neat. Our server was from Croatia and was soooooooooo friendly.

We were on standard DDP but paid OOP for the sampler starter, was pitta bread, dolmades, chicken skewer, cashews, olives and dips. Was outstanding. Fresh and tasty. The kids ate so much of it that next trip we will be having two.

DH and I opted for the Greek red wine flight. Two out of the three were perfect, one a little heavy for me but DH loved it too. The kids had the drinks with glow cubes.

For main course three of us had wonderful food - DS said his was ok - he got the pork but it was a little too stodgy and dry for him and only served on mixed greens. DD had the kids chicken which was served with sweet potato fries. I had the steak. Don't expect huge by USA standards but average UK sized, very tender and melt in the mouth, cooked to perfection. Served with little salted boiled-in-the-skin potatoes. DH had the whole fish on the bone. He said it was better than the fish he has raved about for years from Italy, Madeira and Cornwall here in the UK.

For dessert DH had the only average one of Greek Cookies. Were really nice but not to rave about. I had the chocolate cake (we would call it a hot pudding here in the UK with a melting centre), DS had the donuts which came hot, drizzled in honey and served with a raspberry coulis and vanilla sauce for dipping. DD had the kids make your own pizza dessert.

The pressed pot of coffee was included for two adults in the DDP.

Loved it, will definitely have same app and entree when we go next, the pudding decision will be atricky one.

oh MAN...I thought I had my ADR's mostly figured out...now i'm going to have to shuffle things around to add Kouzzina!!!:lmao: Sounds FANTASTIC!!:cool1:

hopefully I can get a flight in early enough on our arrival day so we can hit this place. I have soo wanted to try it (I love greek food) but don't want to use my ddp on it (as I am afraid the kids won't like much) so oop is best!

We won't have the ddp when we check in our first night. That reservation starts the next day. Plus my 10yo will likely not eat off the adult menu, but rather the kids menu.

We planned all our ADRs TS for the DDP based off where we thought our 10 year old would find something on the adult menu to eat. This is not one of those places.

My experience matches chocolateMinnie's. But be warned that it seems to be really variable--some people hate it.

Well, actually it placed 2nd in both food (after Jiko) and service (after Narcoossee's) but that's certainly not a bad showing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter