• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kouzzina Dinner Entree

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
We are thinking of trying dinner

If you have eaten here, what is your favorite entree? TIA

I had the Briami, which is a vegetarian choice. It was fantastic. My husband had the Fisherman's Stew and really enjoyed it. My daughter had the kids lasagna and liked it.

We enjoyed this meal so much that we are going back again on our trip in August.

DH loves the cinnamon stewed chicken there and the goat cheese appetizer. I've started making the chicken dish at home and he loves it.

I like the pastistio (spelling?), the calamari is amazing.
I've had the sampler meal, it's pretty good, the lamb slider is spicier than I expected.

The table bread service with olives and olive oil is nice too.

I had the Pork tenderloin and it was really good.

I remember my MIL really enjoying the Cinnamon Stewed Chicken

The saganaki appetizer is heaven on a plate for a cheese lover :love:

Cinnamon stewed chicken!!

I had the trio dinner and enjoyed it. The burger was dragon-breath inducing. The moussaka had a thick layer of creamy goodness. The chicken was really wonderful. The couple next to me really enjoyed the whole fish and the pork.

Pork tenderloin! So good, so tender, yum! Even my 2 year old kept eating off my plate, she couldn't get enough of that pork.

I ate there in March 2011 and I had the whole fish. OMG it was amazing. I still think about how fabulous that fish was. My now XH had the Lamb with Gigantes beans. That was fantastic too. It was our favorite restaurant of the trip. I'm going back there in 10 days! After much switching of ADRs I settled on Kouzzina for date night. I figure, we can have a delicious dinner and enjoy the Boardwalk.

I ate there in March 2011 and I had the whole fish. OMG it was amazing. I still think about how fabulous that fish was. My now XH had the Lamb with Gigantes beans. That was fantastic too. It was our favorite restaurant of the trip. I'm going back there in 10 days! After much switching of ADRs I settled on Kouzzina for date night. I figure, we can have a delicious dinner and enjoy the Boardwalk.

Agree! The whole fish is wonderful! Love those beans too. Fun to watch them prep it for you too. Comes out whole but by the time it gets to your plate not one bone :)

My favorite is the Pork Tenderloin with Feta Gremolata. Outstanding! One of the best dishes I've ever had anywhere. The Braised Short Ribs and the Lamb Shank are also fantastic. Can you tell that I love Kouzzina?!?!!

I've had the pork tenderloin, whole fish, and braised short ribs. They were all amazing! Kouzzina has become a favorite for us.

what is your favorite entree? TIA

The whole roasted fish with fennel, olives, deboned table side! My son loves the lamb shank w/ beans! I've tasted the fisherman's stew, the short ribs, all good but I keep going back to the roasted fish!

We always start w/ the Kouzzina sampler (meatballs, spicy shrimp, hummus, olives, tzaziki sauce) and the baked goat cheese!

Thus we've never made it to dessert!

We went here in December, a new place we wanted to try. My mom and brother in law got the rib eye and said it was fantastic. And my fiance and I got the Trio, which comes with small tasting portions of the Lamb Burger (excellent, but VERY spicy), Greek Lasgna and Cinammon Stewed Chicken. The Lasgna was good, but really heavy so I switched with my fiance and I took his Chicken. It was awesome. Very delicate orzo and shredded chicken and a very nice sauce. If we go again, I'd either get the Cinnamon Stewed CHicken or try the Short Ribs.

Either way, great option for a 1 credit table service.

This was the our favorite meal last time we were there. We enjoyed it so much we are going again during our next stay.

Can you tell me if the pork or steak had any unusual seasoning or sauces? Dealing with some not so adventurous diners!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter