Kouzinna for Anniversary?

Savingup4disney

Earning My Ears
Me and DH are celebrating 6 yr anniversary on 11/25. I have changed reservations a couple times, hoping to get great place to eat. I keep looking for new openings for dinners at coveted restaurants! But for now I have a dinner ressie at Kouzinna planned.

What are your opinions about this choice? Is this one of the quieter places to dine? How is the food? What would you order here?

I am anxious to hear your responses & thank you in advance foodies!

DW and I love Kouzzina. Their food is delicious... Our two favorite entrees are the roast pork loin and seafood stew.

It is not so much a quiet restaurant if you're seated in the main dining room. There are some booths along the walls near the entrance and in the back that have a more private feel, and there is a smaller separated dining area in the back which is usually quieter and more secluded. Also if the patio is available, it's more secluded and overlooking the BoardWalk.

If possible, ask for Deborah as your server.

Happy anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter