• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kosher Food Questions

flickwizard

"I was thinking later, you could kiss me on the ve
Hi!

This is for anyone out there who has taken advantage of the Kosher food options at Disney.

I know who provides it, I know where to get it (both table reservations and at certain Quick Service locations).

The question is, are they good? What is it like? Are they decent meals? Will my kids like them?

I'd love to make a few ADR's or at least get a Quick Service meal at Cosmic Ray's, but want to make sure that these are good enough.

Thanks for your help!

There are several options offered. We only had a few (burger at cs, brisket at character meal come to mind) but what we did have was good.

Wanted to add, we only had 1 character meal but there an app (soup), entree and dessert were included. Everywhere else it's a la carte. We didn't try the chicken tenders but they would need to be microwaved so probably soggy, we steered clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter