Kong updates? predictions?

AR81

DIS Veteran
I am anxiously waiting for more Kong information to come out. Are there any more recent updates other than est opening date summer of 16? We are going to Orlando in August and hope it is open by then. Unfortunately we are only going to have one day park to park tickets. Trying to wrap my head around touring. I realize we wont be able to see everything in one day, goal is 4 or 5 highlights in each park. We will be thrre for the entire day and will plan a sit down lunch, etc... Just when I think I may have a good plan. Rope drop one HP land and save the other one for the end of the night, I start thinking about Kong and how that will work. Any info on ride capacity or likewise? I am sure since it will brand new it will have long lines a well...

rumor has it that it will be able to move anywhere from 2000-3000 guests per hour.SO it will have waits because its new, but I think it will be an overall people mover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter