• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kong Express Pass

They must be doing it differently from day to day or even hour. We did express three times this week and while we were next to the main line for 20 seconds of walking in the dark, we were never in with them.

We were on the ride twice this week, once Tuesday and once Wednesday. Both times we used express. On Tuesday the girl said it was still new and they were still figuring out the times. On Wednesday the sign said 75 minutes. We used our express and were out maybe 20 minutes later. We didn't look at our watches but did notice the sign now said 60 minutes. Kong was the longest wait time we experienced this week and we had 3 day park to park tickets

We did Kong Express on Sunday 9/28 around 11:00am, wait was 15 minutes. Standby was 90 minutes but dropped to 60 by the time we exited.

Went again on Monday, 9/29, wait was 20 minutes, it looked like they were running fewer ride vehicles as Monday was slow.

Here now and rode twice yesterday (8/30), both times using Express. First time was 9:30 am, posted wait time was 60 minutes. We were lead down the long dark hall and never joined the regular queue or saw any of it. We walked right on with no wait. Next time was at 1pm, wait time posted was 75 minutes. This time we joined the regular line in the room with the witch and got to experience the rest of the queue. This time we waited 20 minutes but it was totally worth it to see more of the queue. It's worth mentioning that I saw several kids "freak out" (crying, grabbing on to parents, refusing to move further in while crying No, No, No) while in line. Poor kids, it is kinda scary but I loved it.

Here now and rode twice yesterday (8/30), both times using Express. First time was 9:30 am, posted wait time was 60 minutes. We were lead down the long dark hall and never joined the regular queue or saw any of it. We walked right on with no wait. Next time was at 1pm, wait time posted was 75 minutes. This time we joined the regular line in the room with the witch and got to experience the rest of the queue. This time we waited 20 minutes but it was totally worth it to see more of the queue. It's worth mentioning that I saw several kids "freak out" (crying, grabbing on to parents, refusing to move further in while crying No, No, No) while in line. Poor kids, it is kinda scary but I loved it.
Exact thing with us this morning. DH and DS went on using EP, then me with DS. The EP dumped them just before ride, while when I went with him we got in line at witch room. That was within 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter