Kona vs. O'Hana

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
I had intended on forcing my family to go to O'Hana. I am a big stitch fan and thought this would be fun. But DD is a picky eater and now I'm wondering if we should maybe consider Kona instead. Any thoughts? I looked at the menus on allearsnet.com and I just don't think DD will have much to eat at O'Hana.
What about Cape May Cafe? What do they have on their buffet? Maybe we should just switch out one character meal for another?

I hope I have this straight... You want to go to 'Ohana to see Stitch, but your DD is picky, so you are thinking about Kona instead??

Unless she is ultra picky, there is not much to dislike at the 'Ohana breakfast, which is the only time you would get to see Stitch there. The breakfast food is pretty straightforward and is served family style. You'll get pineapple bread, fresh fruit, potatoes, eggs, sausage, Mickey waffles, bacon, etc. If you like Stitch and DD likes these foods then I'd stick with that. If i read your post wrong, I apologize....I'm at work.;)

As far as Cape May, you can see the menu on allearsnet.com.:) I've never been there, but we plan to in the future.

No, you read right. I was just worried that there wasn't plain bacon and waffles at O'Hana. But if it is pretty standard breakfast fare then she should be okay.

Thanks!

If the kid really can't eat anything on the O'hana plate, let the waiter know and the chef there will make something for them (plain waffle, pancake, oatmeal, etc.).

No, you read right. I was just worried that there wasn't plain bacon and waffles at O'Hana. But if it is pretty standard breakfast fare then she should be okay.
Thanks!

Yes, they have plain bacon and plain waffles. And as the previous poster said, you can even order something else.

My sons like their food very plain and they loved the breakfast. Our waiter brought out extra bacon and Mickey waffles! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter