Kona then Trader Sams?

belle1986

Mouseketeer
Dh and I are going for a last minute anniversary trip over Labor Day weekend. This is our first visit without the kids since our honeymoon so we want to do some adult dining. We really want to check out Trader Sams so I thought maybe on our arrival day we could have dinner at Kona as well. What would be a good time and would you recommend going to Trader Sams before or after? Thanks!

If you don't get in line to Sam's before it opens (4pm I think) then the wait to get inside quickly goes up to 1-2 hours. Although sitting outside is an option and is a lesser wait.

We must have gotten super lucky! We went one night on our trip in June and got there around 8-8:30 fully expecting a wait. It turns out we got right in, no line at all. Made some friends, had a drink and great entertainment, and headed over to the Magic Kingdom.

We were just there at the beginning of June, on a Monday night. We arrived right at 4pm and ended up waiting just about 35-40 minutes to get inside, as a party of two. We were told the pager works on both floors of the lobby, so perhaps you could run downstairs while eating at Kona and put your name in after you order your meal if it's a long wait?

I certainly wouldn't mind going before eating, but those cocktails are strong! Of course, you could always try to go before AND after dinner just in case :thumbsup2 You'll definitely have an easier time getting in on a weeknight than Friday/Saturday.

We must have gotten super lucky! We went one night on our trip in June and got there around 8-8:30 fully expecting a wait. It turns out we got right in, no line at all.

Sometimes the stars are perfectly aligned . . . . . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter