Kona or Ohana?

I'd pick ohana very fun and good food, but I think Kona has better dessert selections in my opinion.

We just got back and tried O'hana for the first time ever......My DH still talks about the food. I have to agree, it is a great place to dine.

As far as Boma's, don't know haven't been.

Hi

We just got back and had a blast at Ohanas - you can see the castle from the windows in the restaurant, and we caught the electric light pageant.

Konas looked to me to have a more canteen like atmosphere - didnt seem very atmospheric at all ...

Ohana's every time !!!

We just got back from Disney and ate at both Kona Cafe and Ohanas. We liked Kona Cafe but loved Ohanas. The food was great; the best we had while down there.

'Ohana is a must do for our family every trip. We've never eaten at Kona, although I hear the food is good. To me it just has the atmosphere of a hotel cafe, more than a destination dining experience. I would definitely eat there when staying at the Poly, but wouldn't go out of my way otherwise.

We are doing Kona for breakfast (for Tonga Toast!), and Ohana for dinner. We have never eaten at Ohana before, but have heard great things!! :cheer2:

We just returned from eating at both and Ohana's is a must!!! Be prepared for a lot of food.

'Ohana is our first night tradition. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is wonderful. Having said that though we always also eat at Kona for breakfast. I love their pressed pots of coffee and Tonga toast. For dinner though you'll LOVE 'Ohana.

We just got back from WDW on Friday...we had our last dinner at Ohana, and although we had a long wait because it was a last minute trip and we didn't have a reservation, we waited two hours, but had one of the most wonderful and memorable meals of our trip...it was wonderful and will be talked about for years to come...I'd choose Ohana hands down!

Princess Di princess:

I would definitely choose Ohana, the food is so good. You have to try the peanut sauce with the steak!!! Kona is excellent also though.

:cool1: Glad to hear so many good things about Ohona's. We will be eating there in 14 days my choice for the evening as I will be 49 that day.
:cool1:

Thanks for all of the comments - I had made a Kona ressie because the menu looked like something my DH would really like. But after all of your comments, I think for the whole family (me, DH, 3DDs-8, 5, 3 and parents) that Ohanas might be a better choice -

We're eating at the Poly and then off on a Wishes Cruise, so it should be a special evening! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter