Kona or Ohana

mickeygal3

Earning My Ears
Ok I just don't know if my family and I should go to the Kona Cafe or Ohana. The kids want to go to the Kona but I want to go to Ohana. If one is better for kids than the other that would be great to let me know about. Thanks in advance.

:jumping1:
:cool1:

There was just a thread on this very thing, if you want to search around for some more opinions.

Personally, I love both, and dont thinkyou can go wrong either way. Since the kids can get kids meals from the Kona even when dining at Ohana, the food can be the same for them at either place if they dont care for the regular Ohana menu. However at Ohana there are coconut races and hula hoop contests to entertain them.
Enjoy whatever you decide.

You don't mention the ages of your kids but I think any age would enjoy 'Ohana! It has a very lively atmosphere and getting a window seat is an extra bonus!

We were not overly impressed with Kona and would probably not eat there again. In fact, I had Tonga Toast and was sick for the rest of the day (I only ate about 1/3 of it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter