Kona or Concourse for 1st night

lademps

Mouseketeer
Wondering do you recommend - Kona or Concourse Restaurant?
Hoping to do an early dinner at one of these on our arrival (nonpark) day...
I have read good things about both....so now I'm undecided....Thanks!!

You can't go wrong with either choice. They are both good. But, I would choose Kona because I love the atmosphere at the Polynesian better than that of the Contemporary.

I just booked Kona yesterday, for our first night on November 28, so that's my vote :cheer2:

I would pick Kona because if steak is what you want, Kona has a wonderful steak! YUMYUM. You can also get other yummy things at Kona too. The atmosphere at the Poly can't be beat, IMHO :teeth:

Both of these are two of the best kept dining secrets at WDW. Kona has great deserts, but good entrees and appetizers as well. The CSH is the opposite (great entrees and good deserts). Both can be noisy, but CSH can get really loud with Chef Mickey's right next door.

I love the steak at Concourse, but if you are traveling with kids, Konas may be a better a choice. The kids are easily distracted by the noise coming from chef mickeys and wonder why the characters arent coming to visit them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter