Kona - Lunch Menu

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
Can you order off the lunch menu if you are there at dinner ?? I think a few of the people would prefer a few of the items on the lunch menu as opposed to the dinner menu. Thanks

If the ingredients are not prepped and available at dinner, then no, they won't let you order lunch items. If they have the ingredients available, possibly.

Can you order off the lunch menu if you are there at dinner ?? I think a few of the people would prefer a few of the items on the lunch menu as opposed to the dinner menu. Thanks

I don't know how many are in your group, but if a "few" would prefer lunch items you would be better off going for lunch so that they won't be disappointed. As others have said, there's no guarantee that lunch items will be available at dinner.

Restaurants put away lunch items and once dinner service begins, the food prep areas, ingredients and staff are set up for dinner. They would need easy access to the food and enough staff and prep areas to be available so I wouldn't count on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter