Kona for dinner and Ohana for 2 meals?

Sakenat

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'm new to the boards, but busy planning our first WDW trip for October (we will be there 4 nights.) We will be celebrating DS' 6th bday. DD will be 3.5 years. We are staying at the Poly and was thinking that it would be easiest to have dinner at the hotel the night we arrive. I wanted Ohana but couldn't get the times we wanted, so booked Kona. How is it for dinner? Also, is it too much to have a dinner (the 2nd night) and breakfast (our last morning) at Ohaha? I figured it made sense to do it since it's so recommended, and for us convenient, but wanted to double check.
Thanks!!

I think it makes perfect sense to do those 3 meals at the resort you are staying at. You will appreciate the convenience of it as well as the quality of food.
Both restaurants being super yummy! However, I would recommend Kona for breakfast instead of Ohana, if you are not interested in the character meal factor.

I can't speak to the dinners, but from the reviews I've read I think you're fine doing Kona one night and Ohana the next.)
But we also stayed at the Poly and did the Ohana character breakfast on our last day. We didn't have time to do a park before our flight, and it was a perfect end to our vacation. Relaxing, good food, and fun with the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter