Kona Cafe

I enjoy Kona Cafe for breakfast and lunch but haven't been impressed with dinner. I always hate it when a meal disappoints; such a waste!

Was wondering the same as previous poster.

Last we were staying at the FW cabin and I wanted to have dinner somewhere in the MK resort area at non-sig restaurant (and no buffet). That left Kona, GFC and The Wave which we already had lunch at that day, so Kona and GFC were the other choices.

The reason I went with GFC was because of the menu choices. I wasn't big on any of the choices at Kona for dinner.:confused3 What didn't you like about it??

We have always enjoyed Kona Cafe and went in October as always. The menu had changed and the food was just not good. My favorite ribeye has been taken off the menu for starters. The pork chop dish I ordered just was not good. My sister ordered a steak and said it was okay. My nephew had the duck and said it was okay but not great.. The service was fine but a bit slow. There were long periods of time when we did not see our server. We probably won"t be back. It was a favorite for years.

Ate dinner there last night. It was just okay. Won't eat there again.

I was just wondering like some other posters what makes you not want to eat at Kona again? Was it the food, or service, or something else all together. I have never ate at Kona, it is on my list for our next trip.

We've eaten dinner at Kona every year for the past 6 years. We have never had a bad meal there and really enjoy the food. The service however has been hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter