Kona Cafe / Wishes

Jeff1805

Earning My Ears
Made a reservation for Kona tomorrow night during the wishes show. Does anyone know if they work your meal around the show like they do at Narcoosies? Is it acceptable to leave during your seat time to go view the show?

Also, do you have a view to wishes from the Polynesian without having to leave the building?

There is a view from Ohana - it is gorgeous. They pipe in the music too.

However, you can also walk right out to their pool / viewing area and it is centered perfectly to see Cinderella's Castle and the fireworks. We ran down to watch Hallowishes while checking in for our reservation - we had seen it in the park the night before, and it looks completely different from a distance! Totally worth the time it takes to pause and watch the show.

There is a view from Ohana - it is gorgeous. They pipe in the music too.

However, you can also walk right out to their pool / viewing area and it is centered perfectly to see Cinderella's Castle and the fireworks. We ran down to watch Hallowishes while checking in for our reservation - we had seen it in the park the night before, and it looks completely different from a distance! Totally worth the time it takes to pause and watch the show.

x2 :goodvibes

Made a reservation for Kona tomorrow night during the wishes show. Does anyone know if they work your meal around the show like they do at Narcoosies? Is it acceptable to leave during your seat time to go view the show?

Also, do you have a view to wishes from the Polynesian without having to leave the building?

I kind of doubt that they'd appreciate it if you left during your meal to go watch the fireworks show. Narcoossee's works with you because the restaurant itself has a view of the show. Kona does not have a view. I wouldn't go outside of the restaurant during a meal unless it's something that the restaurant encourages.

Some of the tables at 'Ohana have a view of the show, but not all. In order to see it from there, you would need to go into the restaurant and stand by someone's table. I would personally find that very uncomfortable.

Overall I think you'll either need to get an earlier reservation for Kona or forgo the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter