Kona Cafe Sushi Bar

Disneycampfan

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where the Sushi Bar is located? I know where Kona Cafe is, is it located in there or outside the restaurant?

Thanks!

It's located right next to the Monorail entrance on the 2nd floor of the GCH, which means Kona Cafe would be on the left side of it.

It is located directly next to the Kona Cafe. You can sit and look directly at the monorail coming into the station. This place is one of my husband and I's favorite, and we go here every time! The volcano roll...one word, YUMM!!!

Is the sushi on the Sushi Bar menu available at the Kona cafe?? I would love to get some as an appetizer.

I don't believe so, but we sat at the sushi bar and had sushi while waiting for our Kona table (no reservation). We had to pay separately for the sushi.

6 and 1/2 dozen...

It is very good . They make it in front of you --- The girl making it - Says she was a trained Chef-- But that Disney actually sent her to their school on making Sushi ... .:thumbsup2

Is the sushi on the Sushi Bar menu available at the Kona cafe?? I would love to get some as an appetizer.
Yes, it is. We were asked as we were seated if we would be ordering sushi. When we said yes, we were given an additional menu for the sushi bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter