Kona Cafe question...

BabyFu18

DIS Veteran
Anyone who has been recently, have you noticed if Kona's dessert options have changed?

Last time I was there I wanted to try the Chocolate Macadamia Nut Tart, but I didn't get the chance. Now I notice that it's no longer on the menu that's posted on Allears (but it is on the menu on the DIS homepage). Anyone know if they still have this? I was looking forward to it this year!

We ate there two weeks ago, three meals. I didn't see the chocolate nut torte on the menu. We had a chocolate fruit fondue, a coconut torte, Kona cone, cheesecake, chocolate banana creme brulee, and the Kilehua (sp) torte. We loved them all...

I don't remember seeing this, but they did have a wonderful variety of desserts, I'm sure you will find something you like. Our cheesecake with strawberry sauce was excellent.

Sometimes, if you ask nicely ahead of time, they will make something for you special.

At least they did at Spoodles for me this year- I had been planning on the moussaka that was on the old menu and it no longer was. They were wonderful about making me one, since I asked a couple of days in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter