Kona Cafe or Grand Floridian Cafe?

• Kona Cafe

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Grand Floridian Cafe

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

baivasps

Mouseketeer
We are staying at BLT and want to have our arrival night dinner at one of the monorail hotels. We have eaten at Ohana a few times and it is all booked up anyway. I'm having trouble deciding between Kona Café and Grand Floridian Café. We have never tried Kona Café but we already know we like Grand Floridian Café. Which would you choose?

We stay at Bay Lake and avoid the Wave too.

Maybe a slight edge to Kona for food quality. Maybe.

While we prefer the stroll in Grand Floridian and general ambiance of the Cafe, recent renovations at Poly has me curious to try Kona again.

Coin flip.

Kona Cafe and Grand Floridian Cafe are our two favorite "moderate" restaurants on the monorail. If you have never tried Kona Cafe before, that's what I would suggest.

Grand Floridian Cafe is one of my absolute favorite restaurants on property. The seats are comfortable and the service and food are always good. For Disney the prices are pretty reasonable too! Their soups are great and I really love the shrimp and grits.

I've dined at both the GFC and Kona....liked both equally. Since you have never dined at Kona give that a try.

I have dined at both and i love GFC. Kona cafe is better for breakfast (TONGA Toast) but i did have a good steak there when we ate there for for dinner

Is Kona worth it to take a trip to Poly from MK? Looking for something on monorail line and we can't get Ohana. Have young family, 3 kids and it will be around 6-7pm on a MK party night.
We are doing 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast due to my kids love of those characters, and Chef Mickeys - been there done that.

Agree....Breakfast at Kona (and not just for the tonga toast!), Lunch or dinner at GFC !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter