• Lunch at Kona Cafe & Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table

• Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table & Dinner at Kona Cafe

• Lunch at both

• Dinner at both

• Lunch only at Kona Cafe

• Lunch only at Cinderella's Royal Table

• Dinner only at Kona Cafe

• Dinner only at Cinderella's Royal Table

• I wouldn't eat at either of these establishments.

Results are only viewable after voting.

f-LORI-da

Mouseketeer
I got such a great response from my last poll (thanks, guys), that I thought I would ask my fellow DISers for your opinion yet again.:D

First, I want to say this is strictly L & D. I had breakfast in the castle a few years ago, and don't feel the need to do it again. I like the idea and atmosphere of eating in the castle, but don't necessarily need the princesses, lol:o Also, after perusing the menu, if I'm going to try Kona Cafe, it'll be L or D.

So... on with the poll...:jester:
What would you choose and why?
Any menu recommendations are appreciated.:earsgirl:

Lunch at Kona..only cause I haven't eaten there yet and can't wait to try it myself...and defintley dinner at CRT their prime rib is suuuperb...and you are eating in cinderellas castle:)

Is $$ any consideration? Because, CRT would be a little more expensive, making the economical choice CRT for lunch, and Kona for dinner...

A hard one to call. We've eaten at Kona numerous times - for both lunch and dinner - and keep going back. Kona for lunch is nice - because it's a nice break from all the hustle and bustle in the parks. But, then again CRT would be a nice break, also - it's very "cool" inside.

I "haven't" done CRT for dinner - just a late lunch - but never after dark. I would imagine the lights from the carousel and Fantasyland would make for a beautiful view.

BUT!! Kona for dinner is great, because you can walk down to the beach and stroll among the Tiki torches...

Ok - I've done nothing but confuse the matter more - but I hope I've given you a few things to think about....

LOL, Beth, yes, you did give me a few things to ponder:teeth:
As for price being a consideration... well, of course price is always a consideration. I want to get the best meal for my vacationing $$. But, it's not my only consideration. However, if the L&D menues are essentially the same, but there is a big difference in price, then I would lean toward lunch, of course.

On that note, has anyone had "Major Domo's pie" at CRT for dinner? How is it? Is it the same price as lunch?

Also, is the tenderloin at CRT worth the decision to choose dinner there, as opposed to lunch?

How is the wrap at Kona Kafe? Is there anything outstanding on the dinner menu (that is not on the lunch menu)?

Thanks to all who voted, and to anyone who can answer my nit-picky questions?:o

Well the Kona cafe seems more relaxing and... I'm a dessert person, so I think my vote would be for the Kona Cafe at night.... I hear from the boards that folks like going there for dinner then dessert & coffee.

Have a wonderful time!

Lunch at Kona is awesome, I had the BBQ sandwich & it was great. The smoothies are sooo yummy too. Dinner at CRT would be magical! It just may be difficult to work lunch at the resort into your itinerary. It's a pretty long way to go out of the park, unless you are heading to another park afterwards, or back to your room. OHana is great for dinner too, then you can see EWP & fireworks from the beach :) Have a great vacation!

Well, I think I'm settled on CRT for dinner, but haven't made a decision on Kona Kafe yet.

Can anyone provide answers to my menu questions above?

Does anyone know if KK stays open past MK closing? If so, maybe I'll have dinner at CRT, and then dessert at KK:Pinkbounc

Well all I can tell you about is the prime rib at CRT...loved it loved it...haven't been to kona yet soooo....no input there....I've heard others talk about the pie and they loved it so i'm sure whatever you decide will be magical:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter