Kona Cafe for Dinner

Jaletu2022

Earning My Ears
Has anyone eaten at Kona Cafe for dinner recently? We were not able to book Ohana and I booked this thinking it would be a good alternative. The menu looks pretty good but how is the food?

We were there two weeks ago, it was fantastic! We all loved our food, the service was very good and you can get bread pudding for dessert. Afterwards, we went out on Poly beach and caught the fireworks. It was a wonderful night. I think it’s a great alternative to ‘Ohana.

Oh thank you so much! This makes me feel better. I love touring the Poly and catching the fireworks after dinner. Thanks for the tip about bread pudding!

We've found Kona to be a bit of a hidden gem - the little brother to the more popular 'Ohana. In recent years, we've much preferred Kona, especially for breakfast - but also dinner. It's not fancy, but it's a really good option.

We've found Kona to be a bit of a hidden gem - the little brother to the more popular 'Ohana. In recent years, we've much preferred Kona, especially for breakfast - but also dinner. It's not fancy, but it's a really good option.
Kona was a favourite of ours but they changed the menu the last time we went years ago and we weren't as impressed.

However, looking at the latest menu it appears to have returned to form. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter