Kona Cafe for Dinner???

Love Kona! We enjoy the teriyaki Strip steak with garlic mashed potatoes and broccolini. Dd also enjoyed the prix fixe menu with the chicken noodle bowl, potstickers and cheesecake.

Delicious! We eat there every trip. Pot stickers were yummy. I also enjoyed the coconut chicken. We've never had a bad meal there.

Teriyaki steak, rib eye, pork chop. We always get mash potato with our entrees. DDIL had the pot stickers and were not thrilled with them and she likes everything. I think it was the sauce. For dessert I always get the chocolate fondue! I love it!!! DDIL and I usually share and DH and DS get something else but I can't even remember what..............I guess I am to preoccupied with the fondue to notice :goodvibes

Those of you who have tried the coconut chicken. Do you taste the coconut or is it just a crunchy crust? I am afraid I won't like it if it is really coconutty. is that even a word?!

Love Kona! We enjoy the teriyaki Strip steak with garlic mashed potatoes and broccolini. Dd also enjoyed the prix fixe menu with the chicken noodle bowl, potstickers and cheesecake.

Yes the teriyaki steak is my all time favorite!! I also get the mashed potatoes and i order the Kona cone for dessert.:thumbsup2. The bread is great too!!

wdwmom0f3 said:
Yes the teriyaki steak is my all time favorite!! I also get the mashed potatoes and i order the Kona cone for dessert.:thumbsup2. The bread is great too!!

I usually get the creme brûlée but the last time I has the chocolate fondue since I wanted something lighter. People have also mentioned being able to get the 'Ohana bread pudding for dessert too!

Another vote for Kona. It is a must do for us every trip. Although, if we can snag a reservation for Be Our Guest in Dec, it will be the first time we will cancel our reservation for Kona. Mind you, it's not that my other choices are so much better than Kona, it's just the fact of how my reservations are lined up. Kona is a GREAT place for dinner! We have gotten almost everything on the entree menu and have never had a bad meal! Crem Brulee is WONDERFUL as is getting the pressed pot of coffee.

We love it! It's one of our must do's every trip. My husband gets the steak and likes it. I really like the pan Asian noodles and I really enjoyed the tuna dish. The desserts are great too. It's a solid choice, never had a bad meal.

kiki7o5 said:
We love it! It's one of our must do's every trip. My husband gets the steak and likes it. I really like the pan Asian noodles and I really enjoyed the tuna dish. The desserts are great too. It's a solid choice, never had a bad meal.

Agree!

I love the chicken wings I have them every trip and for dessert the white chocolate cheesecake.

My fav restaurant on property! Having been eating there since the 80's when it was called coral isle cafe! The teriyaki steak is delicious as is the the wings, pot stickers, noodle bowls, shrimp and scallops dish. And u can order sushi from the sushi! I LOVE this place can u tell! The desserts r great too! As r the Mai Tai's u will love it here!! 

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter