Kona Cafe for Bkfst! Love it or Hate it!!

My husband and I go to Kona for breakfast whenever we stay on property. He is a big fan of the Tonga toast but I think it's too sweet. I love the pineapple macadamia pancakes though - I steal the strawberry sauce that comes with his Tonga toast and it is fantastic on the pancakes! Plus they have the best scrambled eggs EVER!

I am so glad I made these ADR's. Now that's one less I have to worry about:rotfl2:

My husband and I LOVE Kona for breakfast. We are going to miss it so bad this year since we aren't going again until 2009. What we do is he orders the Tonga Toast (which is wonderful!) and I order a meal that has eggs, bacon, biscuit, etc... :thumbsup2

Then when the meals arrive, we split everything. That way we have a little of each thing. We don't take the risk of one of us getting sick off of the sweetness of the Tonga Toast and feeling icky all day at the parks. Like a previous poster stated, the scrambled eggs are really good and I am not even an egg eater.

It works out great every time and it is SOOOOOO good! Not to mention, you start your day off with a great cup of coffee, a rare find in Disney.

Enjoy your trip and your breakfast at Kona. Yum! :banana:

Thanks joyfullyblessed, I think that's what we'll do! Somebody else suggested that at the beginning of the thread too! We'll get a few dishes, then everyone can share! I'm hungry thinking about it!:rotfl2:

good post...we were contemplating doing Kona for breakfast on our next trip too. I think we are going to go ahead and try it. My DH just got a coffee press for our house and he is really into it, so I think he would enjoy the coffee there.

I love, love, love Kona. We're saving it for our last day so that we can take our time and relax. It's a nice atmosphere and condusive for a relaxing breakfast - plus there's fabulous food! Enjoy!

We love The Kona Cafe for breakfast and dinner. There are several great choices for breakfast. Kona serves a excellent pressed pot of Kona coffee.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter