Kona Cafe: Breakfast or Dinner?

Lizzybear

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what people on here would pick? I'm half-considering doing it twice but i'd like to try a variety of restaurants as there are always future trips to visit the same ones again :goodvibes

We love breakfast at the Kona Cafe. I always have the macadamia nut and pineapple pancakes, a slice of ham, and a cup of Kona coffee.

:surfweb:

We had always went to breakfast here and loved it. Last trip was our "only places we have never tried" trip. So we went here for dinner instead....We'll be there to celebrate my birthday for dinner this year....You can't go wrong either way...if you are only going once...flip a coin!!

We've only had breakfast here, but we love it! My husband loves the tonga toast (I like it but can't eat that huge serving so I usually just take a few bites of his) and I like the pancakes. And of course you can't forget the Kona coffee! :teeth:

We have never been but decided on dinner after looking at the photos of the food!!!! YUM!

Dinner last month was fantastic better than our night at narccoossee's. food was fresh and flavorfull servers were great and the deserts are to die for. i recomend dinner for the chance to taste some interesting flavors the wings are amazing crab cakes wish i could find them in massachusetts. i can not say enough about dinner at kona!

Dinner at KONA is one of our favorites. We just ate there in August and everything was fantastic. They have great desserts.

I have had breakfast there many times and lunch twice. Always good, so whatever fits with your schedule. I may even get there for dinner on the next trip.

Dinner here is just the best. we went a few weeks ago and the food was fabulous!

Maggs

We eat atleast 1 dinner and one breakfast each trip. :love: Kona! I have to have the pineapple macadamia nut pancakes! They have the best deserts at dinner!

Both!!!!! Best food at WDW! We had the pot stickers and the medallions of filet mignon! Our boys loved the Kona Kones!

Breakfast or Dinner?

Yes. Or lunch. Just about the only restaurant in WDW where I could and would want to eat three meals a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter