• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kona Cafe - Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge

LiveToTravelNicely

You said it Doc. Imagination is a blast!
Does anyone know if you can order a backscratcher while dining at Kona Cafe? This is my favorite drink at Tambu/Ohana. I see that the Lapu Lapu is on the Kona menu, but not the backscratcher.

Thanks!

I'd like to know too! Since it's only footsteps away I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Do they still serve the Backscratcher with the long bamboo backscratcher in it? I kept that thing as a souvenir for years, I think it got lost in a move.

I got the bamboo backscratcher in mine in 2014, so here's hoping it continues!!! :)

Hopefully someone will be able to chime in on if they've successfully ordered one at Kona. My alternative plan is to stop by Tambu before the reservation and carry it with me to dinner at Kona!

I've never ordered one at Kona, but I can tell you they were out of the bamboo back scratchers when we were there back in November :(

I had at least one at Kona in May of this year (at lunch time). Our server wasn't sure if this was available but it was. It's my favorite drink on property!

Oh and it did have the actual bamboo back scratcher in it. Interestingly it was marked with oriental trading company logo :crazy: guess Disney found out where to replenish their supply...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter