Kombucha tea at Disney?

Irish9697

Mouseketeer
GT's Kombucha is my latest obsession and I love it. I have cut out diet soda as a result! Can you find it at Disney? Or is there a place I can order from who will deliver? I know that it is sold at most Whole Foods, Publix and Kroger. It's at our Targets too.

I'm not sure. But if you really want it, I would get some at your Target and bring it with you in your luggage.

GT's Kombucha is my latest obsession and I love it. I have cut out diet soda as a result! Can you find it at Disney? Or is there a place I can order from who will deliver? I know that it is sold at most Whole Foods, Publix and Kroger. It's at our Targets too.
I drink it every morning too! ETA: I found it on Amazon Prime Now which does deliver to the resorts. Today they have multi green, raspberry and grape chia. I know inventory changes frequently though.

Last edited:
I drink it every morning too! ETA: I found it on Amazon Prime Now which does deliver to the resorts. Today they have multi green, raspberry and grape chia. I know inventory changes frequently though.

My favorites are Trilogy, Hibiscus Ginger, Gingerade, Original and Gingerberry. ☺️ Love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter