• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kokuyo Tape 'N Roller Plus - Repositionable

Mrs.Charming

Mouseketeer
I usually use the CM tape Runner but I recently ran out of refills during a class at my lss and was forced to purchase the Kokuyo Tape 'N Roller Plus - Repositionable. Nothing that I stuck down with it stuck, even after sitting overnight!!

Anybody else use this product and have this problem?

I am not familiar with that so I can't help you.

I use my ATG gun for almost eveything.......
ATG714.jpg

ATGGold.jpg

for detailed work I use....
QuickieGluePen.jpg

I really liked my ATG gun until it kinda stopped working properly - it could be that I have the wrong one though as I got the 700 and not the 714 and used the 1/4" tape which my LSS said would work in it without an adaptor - well it has a problem scrolling around inside and drives me crazy. I'm going to order an adaptor I think....unless someone has some hints as to what I'm doing wrong...

I really liked my ATG gun until it kinda stopped working properly - it could be that I have the wrong one though as I got the 700 and not the 714 and used the 1/4" tape which my LSS said would work in it without an adaptor - well it has a problem scrolling around inside and drives me crazy. I'm going to order an adaptor I think....unless someone has some hints as to what I'm doing wrong...

Everything I have seen is you have to have an adapter.

Another vote for my red ATG 714. I love it!! Never a problem. But, yes you do have to have the right tape for the right gun. It's so cost effective and easy to reload.

Nothing that I stuck down with it stuck, even after sitting overnight!!

I have not used this brand, but know that a lot of the dry adhesive repositionable don't stay down very well - but that's the selling point for them. Use the repositionable to set things, then the permanent to actually adhere.

I have the ATG gun too, but before that I had the Kokuyo Tape N Roller, but mine was the permanent adhesive. It was by far, my favorite adhesive until I found the atg gun. I never tried the repositionable adhesive though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter