• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohl's told me how to get free shipping every day

disneydreamersx4

DIS Veteran
I just spoke with Kohl's 800# and the employee told me that if you are at the store you can use their in-store phone and order anything*see edit below* and you will get the item shipped for free any time of the year. Now that I think about it, I guess it would be for something that is out of stock or something you see online and want to get free shipping. I'll have to call back and clarify this.

Eta: Ok, Kohl's said if you are in the store you can use the kiosk or the in-store phone and get the item shipped to your home if the item is available online. So if you want a size Medium sweater and the store doesn't have it, then if it's online you can get it shipped to your home for free.

wow, thanks for posting, I was just there today and they were out of 2 shirt sizes I needed:( ... wish I would have known a few hrs ago, but thanks, will keep that in mind next time:)

Yes this is true. And you can use any discount codes that you could use online (ie the 15% emails). It is AWESOME!

Sears does that too. I went in during the Black Friday craziness to get some boots for my DD. They didn't have her size and I went to the customer service desk to ask them to check other stores and she told me about that option. We ordered the shoes and they shipped to my house for free.

Maggie

I had a customer that wanted to buy this huge tonka gift set and was asking if we would ship it to his grandson in CO if he bought it from our store, I of course couldnt do it but i took him to the kiosk and we ordered it and shipped it to them for free...saved him a load in shipping cuz that box was huge. All you have to do is walk up to it with say a size large shirt and it will bring up all available sizes and colors without having to search for anything...super easy and conveniant.

I figured this out a few weeks ago. I was standing in a LONG line at Kohls at customer service to return something when I noticed the kiosk. It has a sign on it explaining that you can order from there and get free shipping.

This is a great thing for me because dh wears clothes from the Big & Tall section. They don't sell those in the stores, and the few big sizes they have are usually sold out right away. There's a big selection online of those sizes.

I wonder how long they have been doing this?

Way cool about that huge toy being shipped free :thumbsup2
I have noticed the kiosk for awhile now but never noticed the free shipping. I want to say it's been there for about a year??

Also wanted to let you guys know that the free shipping within the store also happens at JC Penney and Delia's...wonder how many others?

I'm pretty sure that not just Sears but Land's End in Sears does this too...

Children's Place does it as well. They'll give you a piece of paper with a special code on it for free shipping if it isn't in their store. You can get the item you needed shipped for free along with anything else in the store. I needed a few pairs of socks for DS and they were out of his size/color. She gave me one of the papers and told me to buy whatever else I needed so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. :thumbsup2

American eagle doesn't have a kiosk but if they dont have a size in store they can order it for you and ship free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter