Kohls Coupon Code

GoofyGolferGirl

DIS Veteran
I just got the extra 30% off Kohl's copuon! I am so excited I usually don't get 30, I rely on my dis buddies! I get to share now!! The code is SAVE30KC the sale begins March 24 and ends March 31, 2010.

Thanks so much, I only got the 15% off this time so I used this 30% off instead and saved $82 off my total order. Yay! DH and the boys really needed some wardrobe updating.

Thanks! I've been eyeing a steam cleaner...they have them on sale, marked down from $249.99 to $199.99 plus this 30% off, makes it $139.99 plus there is a $20 rebate and free ground shipping! Great deal!

just got freeshipping email only today MVCFREE need Kohl's card....is the Save30KC still working want to order something today....

I just tried to use it and it wouldn't work.
But it gave me the default 15% off... :confused3
If the 15% off is still good the 30% should be too.

I ordered 5 dresses 3 days ago and now they are all $3 cheaper.
I was going to redo the order and then call to see if they could credit me.

The on-line flyer says the coupon is good until April 2nd... maybe there is a new code out there.

Reading through the thread, I was so excited: 30% off + free shipping!
Too bad it's expired.

Reading through the thread, I was so excited: 30% off + free shipping!
Too bad it's expired.

Ok I searched and searched and found SAVEATKOHLS and it did work....I do have a Kohls card and got an email from them with MVCFREE but you have to use your Kohls cards... Hope this helps...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter