• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohl's Cash Question

Jenny18199

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I am 'new' to Kohl's cash so I'm not very sure how it all works. I'm sorry if this is a duplicate question. I bought a purse using Kohl's cash. The total came to $69. I am now thinkng that the purse will be too big and I need to return it. I used $40 in Kohls cash and $29 in cash to pay for it. Once I return it, I know that I will get the $29 I paid in cash returned to me but, what about the $40 in Kohl's cash? Do I get that back in any form (more Kohls cash - which would be great!)?

Thanks for you help.

Hi Everyone,

I am 'new' to Kohl's cash so I'm not very sure how it all works. I'm sorry if this is a duplicate question. I bought a purse using Kohl's cash. The total came to $69. I am now thinkng that the purse will be too big and I need to return it. I used $40 in Kohls cash and $29 in cash to pay for it. Once I return it, I know that I will get the $29 I paid in cash returned to me but, what about the $40 in Kohl's cash? Do I get that back in any form (more Kohls cash - which would be great!)?

Thanks for you help.

I think they will give you the full amount on a merchandise credit OR they will give you back $29 in cash.

They will refund $29 however you paid (credit card/cash) and then you have the option to either take the rest on a merchandise credit or lose it. If you buy something earning kohls cash you either have to take the return as a MC or it subtracts the amount of hte kohls's cash.

What I'd do is take Merch credit. It doesn't expire which kohl's cash does. Yes SOME stores take expired Kohls cash but why chance it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter