Kohl's Cash--can it be given to someone else?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
If I have $30 Kohl's Cash that I earned using a Kohl's Charge this past week--can I give it to someone else to use?

Thanks!

Yes you can - it is just like cash - they usually are only good for a couple of days - so far better to make sure they don't go unused

Do you work at Kohls that you know this for sure or have you used the Kohl's cash this way before? I wasn't sure since the website says (regarding the offer):

"When you use your Kohl's Charge Card to checkout at the store**, we'll deduct your $10 Kohl's Cash Coupon(s)!"

It sounds like I would have to at least be with the person I want to give these to so that I could put the total on my charge and then Kohl's would take the dollars off my charge.

I work at Kohl's and I am sure YOU have to be the one to redeem your Kohl's Cash. You MUST use your Kohl's charge, the same one you earned the Kohl's Cash with, to redeem your Kohl's Cash.

There have been other promos where you just needed to spend $50+ to earn Kohl's Cash and it was not linked to your Kohl's charge, in that case you could have just given it to a friend. This current promo is for card holders only.

HTH.

BelleBeautyandtheBeast said:
I work at Kohl's and I am sure YOU have to be the one to redeem your Kohl's Cash. You MUST use your Kohl's charge, the same one you earned the Kohl's Cash with, to redeem your Kohl's Cash.

There have been other promos where you just needed to spend $50+ to earn Kohl's Cash and it was not linked to your Kohl's charge, in that case you could have just given it to a friend. This current promo is for card holders only.

HTH.
Thanks! That's what I needed to know!

Belle5

BelleBeautyandtheBeast said:

HTH.
This did not turn out to be the case. I went with the person in case the charge card was needed and it was not. The Kohl's cash was just handed over to pay for the items no questions asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter