Kohls BF ad starts Tuesday?

It said on my order confirmation page that I received $90 in Kohls cash and will get it in a separate email. I haven't received the email yet. But I did a screenshot of the confirmation page, just in case.

Maggie

OK - Whew, mine says it too. Thanks!!

Same here.

It said on my order confirmation page that I earned Kohls cash and will get it in a separate email. I did a screenshot of the confirmation page, too.

Thanks, maggiew. I didn't want to stay up any longer. My toddler will be up in 5 hours! LOL

Same here.

It said on my order confirmation page that I earned Kohls cash and will get it in a separate email. I did a screenshot of the confirmation page, too.

Thanks, maggiew. I didn't want to stay up any longer. My toddler will be up in 5 hours! LOL

My order didn't say that I got Kohls cash, but when I woke up this morning I had another email with my kohls cash in it :cool1:

Ordered last night at 11:45 PM Eastern time. Got the email with Kohl's cash at 4:04 AM.

So happy this sale started early because I had Kohl's cash from the last sale that I was able to use and earned more on this sale!

Do you think they'll get any more items in? I wanted to get a coat to donate and the size I need is out. I don't want to go to the store on Friday!

I was able to get this for my parents they have been wanting one yeah me !

Keurig K45 B40 Elite Coffee Brewer (reg $149.99) $99.99
Use the code BLACKFRI to get 15% off
Free shipping with $50 purchase
Pay $84.90
Earn $15 in Kohl’s cash
Final Price: $69.90
I went through ebates to get 6% back

I was able to grab a couple Big One blankets (I get a couple every year) and an NFL jersey for my ds. I used a 15% off code and threw in small item to bring me to $50 for Kohls cash. The jersey he wanted was $60 so this was an awesome deal!

Awesome deal on small appliances!
  • Bella Panini Maker $19.99
  • Presto Cool Touch 20″ Electric Griddle $19.99
  • Crock Pot 4 qt Programmable Slow Cooker $19.99
  • Bella Rotating Waffle Maker $19.99
All for free (or close to it) after $15 Kohl's cash, ebates 6% cashback, BLACKFRI code for 15%-off and $12 rebates (in the form of a prepaid Visa) on each wyb at least 3 to get free shipping and Kohl's cash.

I got the crock pot, the waffle maker and the griddle last night and the Kohl's cash was in my email this morning.

Do you think they'll get any more items in? I wanted to get a coat to donate and the size I need is out. I don't want to go to the store on Friday!

You could get it in a different size and then exchange it for the correct size in store on a non-Black Friday day.

Maggie

I was able to get this for my parents they have been wanting one yeah me !

Keurig K45 B40 Elite Coffee Brewer (reg $149.99) $99.99
Use the code BLACKFRI to get 15% off
Free shipping with $50 purchase
Pay $84.90
Earn $15 in Kohl’s cash
Final Price: $69.90
I went through ebates to get 6% back

Thanks for reminding me about this! :goodvibes One of my best friends has this on her wedding registry and with the 15% off, the $15 Kohls cash and the 6% rebates, don't think I'll beat that price anywhere else so I just ordered one too! Now I'm done with her :)

Heather

Thanks for posting, I just did a ton of shopping from the ease of my work chair! and $60 Kohls cash to boot to do more!!!!!

Thanks for posting, I just did a ton of shopping from the ease of my work chair! and $60 Kohls cash to boot to do more!!!!!

I know! I remember 3 years ago when I did my Black Friday shopping in the Kohls store. The checkout line was wrapped AROUND THE STORE. I had a huge pile of stuff that I had to drag around and kick a big box to inch it forward everytime the line moved a little. It was a nightmare! This way is so much better!

Maggie

I was able to get all of the items I wanted. :rotfl2: I bought myself some luaggage and a tote bag. I will go to store to buy rest of items on my list, which are clothes for the kids and I am not too concerned if I don't get something. I plan to go sometime Friday morning and not when they open. My husband just laughs that I buy my gifts every year. I am all about saving money. I told him he could wrap them once they get delivered so at least I won't know exactly what they look like.

I "backed away" from my shopping cart. Wanted to get DD the Presto griddle, and potentially the crock pot (both at $19.99, plus the rebate). The rebate requires the UPC code, making a return difficult if not impossible.

If I did both the griddle and the crock pot, I could have "found something" to get my order over $50.

BUT - since the crock pot wasn't available, I did not want to pay $5.95 shipping for the griddle. AND - I know that DD would prefer a calphalon griddle anyway - just like the one that we have at home.

Everyone.... there's a 20% off code also. 20FORU . I just entered it and it works!!:cool1:

happy shopping!

I got some basic stuff - before I saw the 20% code, oh well. Still did good:

2 pr jeans for DS11
jackets for DS11, DS8
set of pjs for DS8
underwear (6 pr) for DS11
set of 3 gloves
and a throw blanket for $101
and got $30 Kohls cash to go back and buy socks and pants for DS8.

Yay!

Everyone.... there's a 20% off code also. 20FORU . I just entered it and it works!!:cool1:

happy shopping!

Dang!! lol Good job finding it and I honestly didn't even check and I almost always do. I was trying to hurry and get the order in.

Is there anything else I need??? :rotfl:

Heather

I got got the Android tablet and after rebates and Kohl's cash, it will come out to be $26 instead of $200! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter