• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohls 30% code??

Has anyone had issues getting the discount to load? DW has tried numerous times to put the discount code in and a loading bar shows up underneath and never stops loading. Also, does the discount only come off after you put in your Kohl's Cash? DW has tried both ways and has yet to be successful.

Thanks! Any idea when that code will be available or if there is another for now? DW is shopping for our upcoming Disney trip and for some new household items for our new house and could really use a code. ;)

I believe it goes live tomorrow. Just have to wait 15 more hours................

I scored at Kohl's ( as usual)! I used my 60$ Kohl's cash, then 30% which still left free shipping! I got my dd a pair of Fila running shoes for 16.00$ For this purchase I also earned 20$ Kohl's cash! So as of today my school shopping is all done! I love Kohl's:cool1:

Plus I will get 3% for using sunshine rewards towards my Disney gift card!

I bought Omega vrt350 juicer from Kohls online. They gave me a price match with bestbuy and 15% off. but I didnt get any Kohls cash I ordered on 09/05 I think they are not offering Kohls cash at that time so is there any way to get that Kohls cash now??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter