Kohls 30% code.....PLEASE

irishsharon

DIS Veteran
Need to buy some birthday presents this week. Does anyone have the 30% code the could share with me:flower3:

I was surprised the last two times I went to Kohls. I rarely remember to bring coupons, but I do have a kohls charge. The cashier asked if I had my discount and I shared that I didn't . She then asked what was the discount I received, and again I shared that I didn't know. She then when on to ask if it was 30% off. I told her honestly that I didn't know so she said she would go ahead and give me the 30% off. This happened again on Thursday....she simply gave me the 30% off. I really don't shop at kohls much but I was quite surprised that the lady behind me said she forgot her coupon at home and it was for 30% and they said no problem. Almost seems to me you don't need to carry the coupon.....just ask and they will give you the maximum discount!

Use SHIPPINGMVC for free shipping too. It stacks with PUMPKIN30. I've been buying out the clearance section this week :thumbsup2

(For anyone wondering, these codes are for Kohl's credit card holders. They probably don't work if you don't use a Kohl's card.)

Use SHIPPINGMVC for free shipping too. It stacks with PUMPKIN30. I've been buying out the clearance section this week :thumbsup2

(For anyone wondering, these codes are for Kohl's credit card holders. They probably don't work if you don't use a Kohl's card.)

THANK YOU. Got some clearance summer clothes for my upcoming trip. My pre-pregnancy summer clothes don't quite fit yet....

Did the free shipping code (stacked with the 30% off) work even below the standard $75 purchase price? If so.....dang!! I just put in two separate orders online (one to my DD one to me) at $75+ just to get the free shipping!! I should know to check disboards first :love:

I was surprised the last two times I went to Kohls. I rarely remember to bring coupons, but I do have a kohls charge. The cashier asked if I had my discount and I shared that I didn't . She then asked what was the discount I received, and again I shared that I didn't know. She then when on to ask if it was 30% off. I told her honestly that I didn't know so she said she would go ahead and give me the 30% off. This happened again on Thursday....she simply gave me the 30% off. I really don't shop at kohls much but I was quite surprised that the lady behind me said she forgot her coupon at home and it was for 30% and they said no problem. Almost seems to me you don't need to carry the coupon.....just ask and they will give you the maximum discount!

I think that like Disney, they are hoping they will have more honest customers than dishonest customers. I would never lie and say I forgot my 30% off at home, unless that is what I knew I had. If they offer 30% it is one thing. But I have never had a cashier at Kohls offer me the max discount.

A couple months ago when they were having the mystery scratch off savings the cashier gave my kids each a stack to scratch and all of them were 15% off. She then proceeded to put in a 30% discount. I didn't asked. It was super nice of her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter