• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohl's $125 Ugg-style boots for $9.99 or less! UPDATE #44-a different pair on sale!

I wonder if they are unavailable due to being sold out or if there was a mistake. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until the shipped email comes out.

Glad everybody got good deals! I read the reviews and I'm guessing they had a lot of returns for sizing issues. Could also be last year's inventory. I'm really hoping the price is for real!

I was looking for that boot style for DGD and just stumbled upon them.

Post when you all get them!

Well, by the time I clicked the link , filled out the information and clicked place order..those were all out of stock also. Please come back and post if you find another deal like that!

My Kohl's order says it is "In Fulfillment" right now, so I guess I'll wait to see if I get a shipped email.

These are saying out of stock now too!
Bummer, I missed them all. Congrats to those of you who got them

Same here..funny it doesn't say NOT AVAILABLE on the actual boot page..not only till you go to the trouble of picking a size, adding to cart, filling in your address, credit card info and promo codes..and click submit order, THEN it comes up?

BUMMER!!!

I wish I would have read this earlier. I would have stocked up for myself and my two girls.

Thanks anyway for sharing, OP!

Ugg!!!! (Pardon the tacky pun.......)

I still don't have a shipping confirmation and I'm the OP. :confused3

So glad the rest of you are getting them, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter