Know what would be cool? If we could live at Disney! - PTR - !PHOTO HEAVY! COMPLETE!

Have a safe and magical trip! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!

And I do hope that you feel better. Sinus issues still suck - but at least there's decent OTC meds for it. :thumbsup2 I just hope it all goes away for you! :goodvibes

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
Sending pixiedust hopeing you get better before you leave and that everything goes safe and smoother than expected.

Glad to hear she does not get sick easy.

Have fun.:cheer2:

Posting from my dad's house. I got DD in the tub, and once her clothes finish drying (I washed all our clothes so we don't reek of smoke at Disney. We don't smoke, but my mother, who lives with us, smokes enough for everyone.)

The plan for the morning is: up by 3:30am at the latest, switch out to our clothes, and drive to BIL's house, then we move everything from my car into his, for him to drive us to the airport. Why he wants us to move things, rather than just take my car, i'm not sure. But I am just happy to get a ride and not pay for parking. ::yes::

Hope you are having an amazing trip! Sorry to have missed you. Would have loved to meet both you and your dd.

Hope you are having an amazing trip! Sorry to have missed you. Would have loved to meet both you and your dd.

as i said before, i wish we could have met!

I hope you are having a wonderful time at the World!

exhausting, but super fun!

we certainly have had some pixie dust this trip. I even have to admit I got some in my eye, but i wiped it out quickly. ::yes:: details after I go home and get some rest! :laughing:

flew back 2 chicago. at my dad's, about to pass out.
vil-bailler.gif

night.
groslit.gif

p.s. magical preview:

253754_171091062950982_100001502679473_452678_6700100_n.jpg

Trip Report!

OMG I love the Stitch pic!! :cloud9:

Totally looking forward to more!!!!!

(Sweet dreams, hope you get plenty of rest!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter