Know what would be cool? If we could live at Disney! - PTR - !PHOTO HEAVY! COMPLETE!

Supper is 8:25pm @ Sci-Fi Dine In. This is one I am SUPER excited about! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I just wish we could have gotten in a wee bit earlier in the evening, so we could just head out of DHS sooner, and be done with it. but meh, I really want Sci-fi, so it stays! :rolleyes1

Have you tried to get an earlier reservation not that it's closer? I managed to get better times even when we were there already!

I'm glad you decided to still go on your trip. Whatever it is that made you hesitate will wait patiently for you to come back! :hug:

Have you tried to get an earlier reservation not that it's closer? I managed to get better times even when we were there already!

I'm glad you decided to still go on your trip. Whatever it is that made you hesitate will wait patiently for you to come back! :hug:

Yup! I may even have a lead on a 6pm time! :cool1:

Please tell your Boss no to the whole extra shift, push comes to shove ask her to split it with you.For your health and safety I hope you do not need to take any of the extra shift.

How is your excitment level?

Have you switched to counting in hours yet?

Please tell your Boss no to the whole extra shift, push comes to shove ask her to split it with you.For your health and safety I hope you do not need to take any of the extra shift.

How is your excitment level?

Have you switched to counting in hours yet?

I said I may be able to split the shift, but really would rather not take it. lets see what sure turns up.

excitment comes in waves... when not excited I am freaking out at how much stuff I have to get done. add in extras like last min changes like not being able to sleep at BIL's house on monday... well I am stressed out. Thankfully I can spend the night at my dad's, and BIL still volunteered to drive me. Just need to call my dad and double check that is okay.

DH lets me do our packing because he knows I will go over my lists over and over trying to make sure I have everything.I tend to over-pack, friends joke that I pack more in a suitcase than they can in three.

I hope your Dad is okay with you guys staying.May everything got better than planned.

Okay, so I never rechecked my math after dropping planet hollywood and adding Garden Grill.

So now I did. using the price listed on allears (Wdwinfo doesn't have it listed), garden grill comes out to be 51.98 which is slightly less than what planet hollywood was. I still come out ahead! I don't feel like redoing my full math post, so yeah, just trust me in that it works. :thumbsup2

So, Thursday DD and I went to the Zoo with her Headstart school. Since the last few pages have been missing photos :scared1: Here are a few from the Zoo (These were all taken with DD's Kid Tough Digital Camera)

252424_169512359775519_100001502679473_441581_3866271_n.jpg

Feeding the Sheep! It was funny, at first these sheep were way in the back away from the fence. DD said she wanted to feed them, so acting silly I Baa'ed at them. They turned and looked at me, saw DD with the food in her hand and came RUNNING OVER! DD was just like, 'thanks dad.' :lmao:

254340_169512459775509_100001502679473_441590_4873349_n.jpg

the N.E.W. Zoo just outside of Green Bay, WI has two of these animals (I can't spell geraffe) that you can feed. They have feeding times posted and it is a dollar for 2 crackers for them. So fun!

248526_169512516442170_100001502679473_441594_183556_n.jpg

She wanted me to take this one of her. She is a natural model, coming up with great ways of posing herself!

253678_169513106442111_100001502679473_441637_2990464_n.jpg

Trying to amuse herself on the bus, she took the above self-photo.

And last but not least, the photo she took of me making faces at her:

252952_169513116442110_100001502679473_441638_110919_n.jpg

I do not make a good fish. :rotfl:

And since it is already... wait a min... really!?!?

It can't be Saturday already!?!?! :eek: :scared:

Well today I must: Finish cleaning my car out (I got the trunk done last night!), take DD to the races (car races), and hopefully finish packing.

Next week I shall be:

Wearing a Red Shirt at Magic Kingdom. This is our 2ed day in MK. We have an early morning, due to DD having an early morning appt at BBB. Right after BBB all four of us, yes that is right 4 of us. We will have moved into CBR on friday, and be with my friends L and A. Anyway, the 4 of us have breakfast reserved in the castle again! :woohoo: Outside of that and the Dismeet @ 4pm at aloha isle, we have no solid plans. Just take things as we go. Maybe swim in the afternoon and go back like a lot of folks do. :confused3

I can't believe we are so close! I'll learn this morning if I am going to be working that 1st shift or not, but I figure I won't. I talked to one of my co-workers and she figures she may be able to do it if we can get a different housekeeper in, and since it is a holiday, the others can't claim school. ;)

Your ticker says 3 days!! Sounds like everything is coming together nicely for your trip!

I hope everything is okay with you and DD. Glad to see you decided to keep going. It is really important to take time out for yourself and your precious girl so that you have some LASTING great memories to share together...and that you can reminisce over.

Looking forward to seeing your last 3 days and to read your TR!

princess::upsidedow

ugggg... why oh why body!?! Why must you do this to me!? :sad1: I have a swollen tonsil and am in pain, so freaking tired as well (even though I did actually get some sleep.)

And with it being the weekend, the clinic is closed... and Monday is a holiday. :scared: So that means going to the ER and hope the 'walk in clinic' staff decide to not just tell me I need to see my regular doctor. :rolleyes: As if those who go into there have that option!

"Time remaining until this event is 54 hours, 6 minutes"

woohoo! that is when we fly. so yeah, we totally are getting close!

When I said that I was looking forward to seeing your LAST 3 days, I certainly didn't mean swollen tonsils!

Get better soon. You don't want to be sick at the WORLD....and not being able to eat any of the DxDP food!

When I said that I was looking forward to seeing your LAST 3 days, I certainly didn't mean swollen tonsils!

Get better soon. You don't want to be sick at the WORLD....and not being able to eat any of the DxDP food!

I know, so don't want to be sick on this trip. Not just losing out on eating all that wonderful food, but because I know I am a bear to deal with when sick, and I really don't want to spend my whole trip yelling at DD. Surely would make us BOTH feel horrible.

:scared1:Not right before a trip on a holiday weekend, now I am more sure you are one of the clan.Hope they get you feeling better fast, I hate the warm salt water gargles that my Drs normally had me do to help tonsils get better faster but they may help.

Might want Dr look at your DDs at the same time as yours.

Thanks all for the well wishes. I still feel like junk. I went into the fastcare clinic run by the local hospital (ha, 30 min drive is local!) nurse practioner took a look, did a swab for a fast test for strep, saw no pus pockets and the test was neg, neg, so just a virus I will have to deal with. However, knowing I was worried with this trip, she did write me a paper script to bring in case I start seeing pus back there, or feel the need for the script. I love when although they don't see a need for the script, they know with a trip how much better you feel knowing you have it just in case. ::yes:: . Also, DD isn't sick and shows no symptoms. She *knocks on wood* doesn't pick these up easy, but I do as I work at a hotel which sees people from all over bring along those new strange germs in. :confused3

I'll be doing my this time next week postings later on tonight. although I slept most the day I am still very tired. oh, and what is worse is I dashed out of my house so quick, I honestly do not know if I am working a double right now or not. :confused3 Boss was to call and leave a message if no one answered telling me what is up. I however woke late and ran out of the house without checking answering machine or seeing if anyone else had answered the call. :rolleyes1

That is, if she called. :confused3

Oh wells, I'll just work until someone comes in. :laughing:

Okay, seriously just hit me that I am going to be in the airport in less than 24 hours. :scared:

I still have not managed to finish packing!!! :eek:

I still need to clean out my car better, I still need to... do a LOT! :scared1:

That all aside I found out at 6am that I am working until 9am. 9am isn't that big of a deal, and plus I don't feel tired. So much to do, yet stuck at work! (and if I would have known about it early, I could have left some of the work part undone until later, and done some more cleaning on my car in the dead of night.)

That aside, I have a really really cute video of DD shortly after she figured out just how close we are to Disney. She started to do a victory dance and going 'oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah!' :laughing:

Photo will go here at a later time<

So, today's plan: Work till 9am, go home, clear out car, finish packing, pack the car, get DD in the car, drive to town, vacuum out car. drive to IL. Hang out with my dad, pass out early. (i'm hoping by 8pm...)

Tuesday: get up (4am?) get DD up, dressed for travel, and load up the car.

Now I am not sure how the next part will work exactly, either my BIL will be at my dads, because dad picked him up. In that case he will drive us to the airport with my car, and just take the car home with him....

OR, we could be drive my car and his to his house, then he jumps into the car with us and we go to the airport. it depends on if he has his car or not. It also decides how early we need to get up.

Then we fly to Disney world~!~

So I missed sunday's this day next week... so sunday:

We shall wake up and go to DTD for a few hours before our flight. ME will most likely be around 2:30pm or so. We may also try to get to ft wilderness and the pony rides, but I am trying to avoid them this year. We will spend the night at BIL's house (or a hotel if need be.)

This time next week, I shall be meeting up with Corrine at the mall or something, then driving home. Passing out will most likely occur once we get home. at least, *I* will. DD will be bouncing off the walls.

I can't believe that in 1 hour I can be checking into our flight online.. and that tomorrow we will be flying to DISNEY WORLD!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Btw, I don't feel 100% but my throat doesn't hurt anymore, and I seem to have moved onto sinus pressure and drainage than anything else. This I can deal with. (although will be horrible on the plane.) Just will take some IB profin in the morning of the flight, along with my decongestant and a box of tissues. I should be fine. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter