knee-slapping good laugh

2, and you better reserve a FP+ so you can avoid standing in line at check in ;)

Oh no, these people who think the free dining will be available to them more than likely won't think of getting a FP+ for it because, well, they probably think you have to pay for FP+. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

BTW - so others who get offended by the playful making fun of people who don't do a little research for their Disney trips don't all gang up on me - I am joking!

Ha ha! This reminds me of the first year I planned a Disney vacation for my family. I was going to buy a 10 day ticket for 5 days so we could attend another park the same day if we wanted - LOL! A very nice Disney agent on the phone told me that doesn't work; instead you have to get park hoppers. Glad we didn't find that out at the gate! DIS Boards has helped me plan several vacations beginning with that first one 5 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter