Kmart clearance extra 50% off

I went to my local KMart hoping to score the Harry Potter legos. No luck. But I did get the Tinkertoy set for my nephew for $9.50. Plus some Disney Cars matchbox cars for $1.75 each. I also picked up a "My First Craftsman tools" (??) set for $3.50 that had screwdrivers, hammer, holder for tool belt (all plastic). I couldn't find the tool belt, though. But I figure he could just hang them on any belt??

This car wash set is also clearanced:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05214678000P?prdNo=4

as well as the work light:
http://www.amazon.com/My-First-Craftsman-Toy-Worklight/dp/B002Q6XKGC

I forget the exact prices but they were low. I add to YDS's set every year with the Kmart clearance sales. They are excellent play tools.

And yes you can slip that set onto a regular belt. :)

Went to Kmart here yesterday and bought 2 gifts each for 2 nephews and a niece for a grand total of $38!! These were great toys, not junk for that cheap. So, Christmas shopping for the kiddos this year is DONE!!! I highly recommend anyone with kids to buy for stop into Kmart. Also, our Kmart had a toy clearance rack set up in the front of the store but if you ventured into the actual toy section there were lots more for the same clearance. This is why I love the Disboards!

Did anybody make it over to the clothes section? Last time I was there, they had tons of cute Disney summer clothes, but they were still full price.

I went to our Kmart today. Didn't find any toys so headed over to clothing. At our store clothing is an additional 40% off. I picked up about 15 cute (not Disney) scooters/skorts for DD for $2.39 each. 2 Disney princess long sleeve tops for $1.79 each, 2 short sleeved Minnie tops for $2.99 each, 2 different Minnie tops for $2.39 each and a cute Minnie shirt and pants set for $4.79. Total 23 pieces of clothing for $58.56 with tax.

I also went to Target on Tuesday and picked up some clearance tops for $1.78, leggings for $1.35 and a Minnie top for $3.98.

DD is ready for next summer!

I hit Kmart today and got:

Trios for $6 (12.45 on Amazon)
Handy Manny Workshop $7.50 (17.77 on Amazon)
Cars Piston Cup Starter Set $9 (31.85 on Amazon)
Hot Wheels Toy Story Track Set $7.50 (16.69 on Amazon)
John Deere semi for $2.50 (can't find online)
Just for Kidz tools for $2

Well, I'm a bit poorer than I was earlier today. :eek: Some times you have to spend money to save money, right? lol

One thing I got was not on sale. It was Minnie Mouse "doll" with snap on outfits. That will be a gift.

I also got a Littlest Pet Shop set for $1.50. It came with two animals and a little lemonade stand. Very cute.

Then I got my kids some of the 40% off clearance clothing. You just can't get out cheap when you have four kids unfortunately. I got 2 pairs of shorts, 2 Minnie Mouse tank tops, 4 Disney t-shirts, 1 Cars pajama set (4 pieces: 2 tops, 2 shorts), 1 Cars shirts/short set, and one Toy Story trunks with a matching sleeveless shirt. I got sizes that can be worn the rest of the summer but should still fit next year or sizes for further into the future. :thumbsup2 Always better than full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter