• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kitchen Tour on Dream

jbrile

Earning My Ears
How does one go about signing up for a tour of the kitchen on the Disney Dream, if one is even available? I think they offer that on the Wonder and the Magic. Appreciate any guidance

We did the Dream galley tour as part of our Platinum perks....I honestly don't know if they offer it a general tour like on the classic ships.

MJ

I'm gonna add another question here. Is there an age limit?
Thanks! pirate:

On our past two cruises in April, 2010 (Wonder) and this past February (Magic), the galley tour was restricted to adults (18 and over). We have not yet sailed on the Dream, so I can't help there.

Unfortunatley I think DCL is going to start offering things that were once for everyone to just the elite cruisers now. Those who are in the platinum level. Don't get me wrong, I do support a frequent cruiser program with tiered rewards. But just not taking away something that at one time every one was able to do. Also, I just wonder what will happen when they have to raise the levels because they will be having so many people progress to the next one? That is just a matter of time.

Just got off the Dream today, and yes I can confirm that Galley Tours are limited to Platinum cruisers.

That being said, my wife was able to talk a Guest Services CM into letting us join a tour. :cool1:

Also, when we went on the tour, nobody checked tickets - so, if perchance, you were to stroll by the side entrance of Royal Palace at 2:30, it is entirely possible you could get it without a ticket. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter