Kitchen Supplies in one bedroom

surfer_ed

Disney/Marvel Geek and Proud of it
Hi all, sorry I tried searching because I have seen it discussed before.

What are the supplies in a one bedroom. Planning for my Jambo house visit next week and trying to figure out meals etc. so I was wondering what supplies are there...like a grater or cookie sheets.

TKS
Surfer_ed

From the Members' website:

Kitchen:

* Refrigerator
* Electric stove/oven
* Microwave oven
* Sink with disposal
* Coffee maker and starter pack
* Toaster
* Electric blender
* Dishware, glasses, coffee cups and flatware service for four
* Serving platter, vegetable bowls, salad serving bowl, sugar bowl, pitcher and cream server
* Eight-piece cookware set (pots, pans and lids)
* Casserole dishes, measuring cups and spoons, colander, cutting board and cookie sheet
* Paring knife, cook's knife, tongs, serving spoon, serving fork, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew
* Teakettle
* Dish towel
* Sponge
* Potholders

Some rooms have more than others as members sometimes leaves extra utensils in the room. I keep a grater in my owner's locker. It's not supposed to be included, but I have stayed in rooms that have one before.

Thanks for the question. I know that I've seen the list too. We're leaving for our 1 bedroom Boardwalk stay in 13 days, so I'm packing this weekend. I was wondering about extra trash bags. I guess I'll pack some just to be safe. With a baby in diaper (PU) extras wouldn't hurt.

Hope you have/had a MAGICAL trip!

There were extra bags in each trash can in our studio last month, and when I saw a housekeeper one day she was happy to give me a bunch more for dirty diapers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter